Lulu’s Back In Town

Could you please give me the following in return:

Proud- Little Jerry and the Monotones
D-U-C-K-I-E – Ernie
Over, Under, Around And Through

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks ATP. I finally got the first ones to work. Thanks again for not giving up. I'll send some of those songs to you that you want. Thanks again ATP.
Got them.. thanks! :big_grin: .. did you get the rest of the ones I sent?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
There's a thing you can aquire on the internet that you download. Also there's things you can use to record off records and TVs too. I would love to have that stuff. I do alot of the recording off the internet. I go to youtube and use my recorder from that site that someone gave me and use it to record songs from the clips. Or I do it from my SS DVDs that I might have. I'm doing some right now. I have proubley lots of songs record from old song clips. But also I try to get people that have recorded from old SS/M/FR records and trade with them. So I'm trying my best to get pretty much all of the old records recorded so I can have lots of old CDs of old records. Pretty cool. Hope this helps MM. How about giving me a PM and I'll see what I can do by sending you some old songs and others. I'll do it the easy way other then doing it the hard way.
Thanks for the information. Funny thing, the day I posted that I ended up buying the equipment afterwards:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
Got them.. thanks! :big_grin: .. did you get the rest of the ones I sent?
Yes I got them all. But it was the first ones that I tried again and they finally worked. So when you sent them I guess they hadn't had time to set awhile. (if you know what I mean) Thanks again and do all of them work?

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I have a couple requests for MP3's!

"When You Wish Upon a Star" from the Star Wars TMS ep.
"Rainbow Connection Medley" from the Muppets 30th Anniversary special

Thanks!

Ryan
theprawncracker
I have "Rainbow Connection Medley" from the Muppets 30th Anniversary special if you still need it, but I've forgotten your e-mail.. let me know! :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
anyway i can get rainbow connection melody alos anytime did you get do wop do hop cause i have it just let me know what email

anytimepally

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
anyway i can get rainbow connection melody alos anytime did you get do wop do hop cause i have it just let me know what email
it's on the way!! .. i did already get doo wop hop. Erine81981 sent it to me

enjoy the medley! :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ok thanks again aslo any one have the version of Sing they sang at the end of sesame street special 20 years and counting

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im aslo looking for im five,put nother log on the fire,somwhere over the rainbow....and when the cast sings the wondeful wizard of oz