Don'tLiveonMoon
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2002
- Messages
- 2,717
- Reaction score
- 5
We've already had a lot of discussion on The Lord of the Rings on other threads, but as per Matt's suggestion I'm starting one up so we can discuss the films and/or books without overtaking another thread.
(I'm feeling extremely hobbitish these days, even more so than usual, and have a habit of somehow always steering the discussion in that direction...
) So, Tolkienites of the board unite!! 
Erin
(I'm feeling extremely hobbitish these days, even more so than usual, and have a habit of somehow always steering the discussion in that direction...
) So, Tolkienites of the board unite!! 
Erin
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+