Looking for Jeremy

gracelyn

Reaction score
I have been trying to locate Jeremy Maine, has anyone heard from him?

Denise

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I have been trying to locate Jeremy Maine, has anyone heard from him?

Denise
Hi Denise,

Welcome to the forum. This is the introduction thread, so why don't you introduce yourself? The people here are friendly and helpful but forum members may be more willing to help you if they know who you are, why you're here and perhaps why you are looking for Jeremy Maine.

Thanks!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Have you tried Maine?

If so, have you tried Hare Krishna?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am so confused... who are you? Who is this Jeremy you're so desperately seeking? And what do you want from him? Is this some kind of conspiracy we should be worried about? Is he armed and dangerous? Should I even be asking these questions? Is this even any of my business? Would you like for me to just shut up now? Should I just leave this thread and not say another word?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am so confused... who are you? Who is this Jeremy you're so desperately seeking? And what do you want from him? Is this some kind of conspiracy we should be worried about? Is he armed and dangerous? Should I even be asking these questions? Is this even any of my business? Would you like for me to just shut up now? Should I just leave this thread and not say another word?
The answer to all of these questions and more next time on SNOWTH IS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I say to you "Calm down Snowth. Don't let paranoa feelings carry you away. Most likely this is just a case of somebody trying to find an old friend or family member they lost track of ages ago." :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Boba Fett doesn't have "dirth" or "darth" before his name. It didn't make him any less of a bounty hunter.

I think you might be confusing Sith Lord with Bounty Hunter, no worries though. :smile: