Looking for actual Muppets

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I made a puppet out of an old ALF doll! And a new Cat in the Hat doll.

Doesn't John Kennedy have a website that describes this method? I saw that online somewhere.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Really? Where? John's web site is www.puppetkit.com but I don't think he has much content from the books online there, except for some stuff about his "Bananna Buddies".

BTW, if you order the book from John's site he sends you an autographed copy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Really? Where?
:embarrassed: I don't remember...

If I find it again, I'll post it here and in a thread all it's own for quicker reference.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
:embarrassed: I don't remember...

If I find it again, I'll post it here and in a thread all it's own for quicker reference.

I'm a goofy jerk. It was HIS BOOK at the bookstore that showed turning a teddy bear into a puppet!! I just saw his book at his website. I would say to folks to get this book...it's good!

beaker

Reaction score
drgupp said:
Does anyone know where I would be able to find actual muppets used on the show for sale? I'm looking for an actual beaker muppet as part of a set up for proposing to my girlfriend. If anyone can give me any information on this it'd be greatly appreaciated. Thanks. !:eek:
got 5 g's...there was once an acutal Doozer on ebay, and by golly I do believe a Doozer is a Muppet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
got 5 g's...there was once an acutal Doozer on ebay, and by golly I do believe a Doozer is a Muppet.
Not after the Disney deal is complete.
(Yes, I'm being fecesious!)

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The odd Muppet has slipped through over the years. There was a Muppet puppet Caroll Spinney designed for sale through the PofA board a few years ago that was legit. The concensus seems to be that the infamous Kermit that surfaced a few months ago on ebay might have been the real deal from sometime the late 70s though one wonders how the owner got his hands on it.

We should always remember there have been a few thefts like the museum robbery in Europe over the years and it's possible those might turn up on ebay one day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Eek! I'd love to own my own Ernie and Bert!! They were stolen in Germany, right?

*skips off to ebay-germany...*

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe they were returned a few months after they were taken.