Looking for a picture

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Could someone send me a picture or a scan of the cover of the first issue of Sesame Street Magazine please? Thanks!

Frazzle

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
Could someone send me a picture or a scan of the cover of the first issue of Sesame Street Magazine please? Thanks!

Tried searching for you, but I couldn't find it. :sympathy:

I did come across a picture of Time magazine from Nov. 1970, with a cover story on Sesame Street. Since Sesame Street made its debut in 1969, I thought this was pretty neat to find, because it is from the earliest days of the show. Who knew the show would have lasted for more than three decades? :smile:

Frazzle

Reaction score
Frazzle said:
Tried searching for you, but I couldn't find it. :sympathy:

I did come across a picture of Time magazine from Nov. 1970, with a cover story on Sesame Street. Since Sesame Street made its debut in 1969, I thought this was pretty neat to find, because it is from the earliest days of the show. Who knew the show would have lasted for more than three decades? :smile:

Oh my, I forgot to add the link! Silly me. Here it is: Time November 1970

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it would be nice if Time magazine would make it possibale to read the article. unfortunatly i learned sometime ago i learned that it's very hard to put up old magazine and newspapers on the internet. that's why you don't them on the internet if any. it's too bad. i once went to the library where i live and read a 1969 article about Mr. Rogers. now i think i'll have to do it again to find older newspaer or magzine article on out PBS shows.

Splurge

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
it would be nice if Time magazine would make it possibale to read the article. unfortunatly i learned sometime ago i learned that it's very hard to put up old magazine and newspapers on the internet. that's why you don't them on the internet if any. it's too bad. i once went to the library where i live and read a 1969 article about Mr. Rogers. now i think i'll have to do it again to find older newspaer or magzine article on out PBS shows.
Try checking eBay for this Time magazine. Sellers put up this issue for auction all the time.