Looking for a buyer – Vintage Gonzo figures from 1976/78

RozixD

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for some advice from Muppet collectors and vintage toy experts.
I have a larger quantity of Gonzo figures dating from around 1976/78. There are two different versions:
  • 3,200 pieces – partially painted Gonzo figures, with the body/details painted but the eye area left unpainted
  • 200 pieces – completely unpainted Gonzo figures
I’m trying to find a suitable buyer, collector, dealer, or company who might be interested in purchasing the entire quantity or possibly larger batches.
Does anyone here know where I could find the right buyer for something like this? Perhaps a specialized Muppet collector, vintage toy dealer, auction house, or company that deals with old production stock?
I can provide photos and further details about the figures if needed.
Any information, contacts, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
 
Top