Hi everyone,
I’m looking for some advice from Muppet collectors and vintage toy experts.
I have a larger quantity of Gonzo figures dating from around 1976/78. There are two different versions:
Does anyone here know where I could find the right buyer for something like this? Perhaps a specialized Muppet collector, vintage toy dealer, auction house, or company that deals with old production stock?
I can provide photos and further details about the figures if needed.
Any information, contacts, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
I’m looking for some advice from Muppet collectors and vintage toy experts.
I have a larger quantity of Gonzo figures dating from around 1976/78. There are two different versions:
- 3,200 pieces – partially painted Gonzo figures, with the body/details painted but the eye area left unpainted
- 200 pieces – completely unpainted Gonzo figures
Does anyone here know where I could find the right buyer for something like this? Perhaps a specialized Muppet collector, vintage toy dealer, auction house, or company that deals with old production stock?
I can provide photos and further details about the figures if needed.
Any information, contacts, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+