Looking back on the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Looks like DefunctTV is at it again after doing a lookback segment on Bear in the Big Blue House, it looks like they're going to cover the OTHER Jim Henson family show the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss.

For fans of the series who wish to know the history behind this series, then look here...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
A follow up to the previous video but with an interview on Defuntland with Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Craig Shermin and their time on the show...

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I used to love The Wubbulous World of Dr Seuss when I was little. This was one of my favorite shows next to Sesame Street and Bear in the Big Blue House.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
A couple months ago I saw a DVD from this series in the 5 dollar bin at a store, now I REALLY wish I bought it, I think I'll go back and see if I can find more

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That interview was a million times better / more informative than the actual episode, though the host needs some practice in keeping things on topic (asking how Craig and Stephanie got married was not needed).

Cookie3001

Reaction score
That interview was a million times better / more informative than the actual episode, though the host needs some practice in keeping things on topic (asking how Craig and Stephanie got married was not needed).
Yeah, I would understand if they were talking about other things that they worked on but the story of how they got married really wasn't necessary