Llama at the Dentist

ssetta

Reaction score
Remember this? Live-action film.

Cowboy X

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Remember this? Live-action film.
Yes, I remember that very well, I've been looking for an mp3 of that song, but can't find it anywhere

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, sadly, I don't think you will. It was never on any Unpaved episodes. I'm afraid we'll never be seeing (or hearing) it again, since it was never on an album or a video.

But I do have 2 tapes with it on it. Episode #3038 from season 24, and episode #2969 from season 23. They both have the "Llama at the Dentist" segment. It was a very popular piece, I was quite surprised it was never on Noggin.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, sadly, I don't think you will. It was never on any Unpaved episodes. I'm afraid we'll never be seeing (or hearing) it again, since it was never on an album or a video.

But I do have 2 tapes with it on it. Episode #3038 from season 24, and episode #2969 from season 23. They both have the "Llama at the Dentist" segment. It was a very popular piece, I was quite surprised it was never on Noggin.

Is this the film that is accompanied by the song:

"Me and My Llama"?

Smurfette

Reaction score
finally!

i have been singing this song for almost 30 years, and up until i found this, thought i was imagining that episode! no one else remembered it. i've been searching for either the episode or the song for some time. any leads on where to find either? :confused:

ssetta

Reaction score
I do have 2 episodes with it in it.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, what do you have to trade?

Smurfette

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Well, what do you have to trade?

that's a very good question!!!! my henson collection is rather limited. if you are willing to sell me copies of the episodes, that might work out better. otherwise i'll have to do some searching. you are welcome to email or i-m me to work something out. thanks! :smile: