Live in San Francisco Bay Area: October 2

Reaction score
Join Gregangelo & Velocity Circus at Children United by Experience (a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization for Oakland youth) on Saturday, October 2, from 7-11pm, as we celebrate, introduce and kickoff CUE’s Capital Campaign:

Quantum Leap: Ceiling, Floors, Windows, and Doors!

We will celebrate the Fourth Annual Arts Day, with special emphasis on the rich diversity of the arts in California and, most importantly, we will meet great people in our community. We’ll come together to mingle, see fantastic artist’s performances, enjoy great visual art, and support a great cause!

Kickoff the evening at 7pm with the Bay Area’s sizzling gospel quintet,
The Kingdom Travelers

Followed with an evening of performances by:
Trapeze Arts Inc: flying trapeze, children’s duo/triples trapeze act and demos
Gregangelo & Velocity Circus: a double Mongolian contortion act by Serchmaa Byambaa & Bolorma, SuperGigi, “Troll Man” Scott Norlund, an aerial rope act by Mark Trahan, DJ-Magician Emcee Chin-Chin, “Wonder Woman” Rachel Stegman, and the film and visual art of Gavin Kroeber.

Future CUE Artists in Residence: Egyptian paintings by Kaylin Greene, the visual multi-media art of Karen Lewis, Maisa Duke, “Energia do Samba” dance with the Queen of Carnaval & Company, the sculptures of Andres Amador, and mosaic art by Laurel True of True Mosaics.

Complimentary hor d’ eurves and no-host beverages

*Registration is $10 in advance (purchase by September 29), or $20 at the door.
*Make tax-deductible checks payable to CUE and mail to: CUE, 1824 9th Street, Oakland, CA 94607
*Advance & credit card registrations: Fax the below information to (415)449-3587, or call (510)839-0706

Name (please print clearly):
Confirmation Address:
Phone:
Paying by MC/Visa
MC/Visa # Expiration Date: Total Amount:

Name as Shown on Card:
Signature:

Reaction score
I noticed 13 members have viewed my post. I hope you all can attend the event...if you do, please introduce yourself to me. I will be hard to miss since I will be the one in the wonder woman costume!

Camellia

Reaction score
sounds great!

hi Rachel,

The event sounds great.
Does it travel North ? :smile:

good luck with the event.

Sincerely,
Diane&Gina

Reaction score
Hi Diane and Gina,

I just realized I have yet to reply to your last email you sent me...I will get to it soon though.

As for the event, unfortunately, it does not travel. This is just a fundraiser for the non-profit organization started by my Circus Troupe. My troupe does have public shows that travel occasionally. For instance our "Heliosphere, Jr." which I am very proud of; we teach children about the solar system and have wonderful acts. Go to www.gregangelo.com and click on Velocity Circus Troupe. You will see me crouching on the bottom right of the "Heliosphere, Jr." cast photo in a multicolored outfit with a hood, and you'll see me in the black light aerial "Neptune" act when you click on the cast photograph to get more pictures of the show.

You can also learn more about the non-profit by clicking on Giving Back on the Gregangelo site.

What city and state do you live in? I'll let you know if we are out that way.