Little Anything Muppet puppet build help

Willard321

Reaction score
Hi-ho, muppeteers! :smile:I am building a little anything Muppet puppet (like the ones on Sesame Street:wisdom:), and I have a few questions concerning the project. First off , is there a foam skull inside the head of the little anything Muppet? :confused:

This is the pattern I am using.
Also this is my first post on the Muppet central forum!:jim:

VonCount

Reaction score
Hi, there's no foam in this pattern, it's for a small child puppet, so depending on your hand size you may want to enlarge it. This is also missing the body. Do you have the pattern with instructions? I will try to find it for you.

Willard321

Reaction score
Ok thank you, and No I don't have any instructions. I found this through the internet.

VonCount

Reaction score
Looks like the site I downloaded it from, puppet buzz, is no longer hosting the files. If you'd like a copy please send me a PM with your email address and I can email it to you.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Does somebody have the pink litte anything muppet pattern( Prairie Dawn)??I would love build one!! Thanks!

VonCount

Reaction score
Would you also happen to have the Fat Blue pattern?
Sorry, no. I only have the pattern seen at the top of this thread with the article from woman's say that it accompanied. If you're looking for a round head pattern, you could check the forum, I'm pretty sure someone named Adam did a video on making a round headed puppet based off of a baseball cap.