Lipstick...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, they were both funny but I liked Piggy's look more in the second one with the big head lol. (Sorry Piggy!) :mad:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Lol, they were both funny but I liked Piggy's look more in the second one with the big head lol. (Sorry Piggy!) :mad:
Indeed. I thought the second Piggy charicature had more detail too.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hahahaha! thos are to FUNNY! :smile: I saved thos to my photobucket thing and posted em both to my friend Matt on his myspace cause he's all up for Obama! lol he even bought a halloween mask of him on friday night when we were in walmart! lol...but yes! Miss Piggy in these are funny! :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Oh my God, I've not laughed so hard in awhile. And I'm an Obamaholic; take that FWIW.

Either that or we need more of a sense of humour in this country (not that I am in any way implying that anyone here hasn't a sense of humour, it's just in general).

Like Obama has said, we really need healing in this country (and someone once said that laughter is the best medicine...).

BJ

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Laughter is part of the key formula for best medicine. So is happiness, for Lord knows that the world today needs more of it, what with all the cynical people out there.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I find many things funny, but it takes a lot to make me laugh out loud. This, made me LOL!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
These editorial toons made me laugh, too.