Lips and Trumpet Girl's Wedding (A LipsXTrumpet Girl story :D)

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Sorry I never wrote a forum in FOREVER!!!!!! Anyway, I decided it's time to write a LipsXTrumpet Girl forum. I am actually starting to make these.....you know for Lips and Delores. For this, please refer to the two stories involvin' the marrige. Look them up. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

It was a beautiful summer afternoon. Around noon-ish. All of the Muppets are gathered inside a Muppet Church just across town. Why? SOMEBODY'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!! And its not Kermit and Piggy. Not Floyd and Janice. And not Gonzo and Camilla. The trumpet couple, Lips and Delores are getting married! This will be the second wedding in Muppet History! Zoot, Dr.Teeth, Floyd, Kermit and Animal are Lips' best men. Janice, Miss Piggy, Camilla, Annie Sue and Spamela are Trumpet Girl's bridesmaids. Zoot is the{ahem} best man of honor and Janice is Delores's maid of honor. Lips and Delores are so excited! They had to spend the night within far away from eachother.

"Ok, guys. Whaddya think?" Lips asked as he showed the tux to every best men in the room. "Man, you look great!" Floyd said. Zoot nodded his head, "Yeah man, totally fan-skill-diddly-bop-tastic!" "You look great man, Trumpet Girl will positivly say 'I do' to you." Dr.Teeth said. Lips smiled. Kermit and Animal exchanged looks and gave Lips a quick thumbs up. Lips took a deep breath and looked at a nearby digital clock. 12:25 p.m. Only five minutes until the wedding begins. As the best men began talking amonst themselves, Lips thought to himself while looking through a church window. "I wonder how Trumpet Girl is doin'?" he thought.

In another room across the Church hall, The bridesmaids were helping Delores get ready. Miss Piggy looked at the time. "Oh ladies, we must hurry. The wedding is in four minutes!" she yelled as she added the finishing touch onto Trumpet Girl. The veil. "Oh Delores, sweetie! You look beautiful!" Spamela said as she laid a hand on Delores's shoulder. "Fer sure, like, Lips will rully love this!" Janice said happily. Delores blushed. The dress she was wearing was all gold with mini flowers around the waist, strap and ends of the long sweater. Annie Sue handed Trumpet Girl the gold bouquet. Delores started to cry, in a happy way. "Like, Delores? A-are you like, ok? Whats wrong?" Janice asked worriedly as she cleaned up her leaking masqura. "Its nothing, I'm just nervous. Plus happy.....I've been looking foward to this." Delores replied. "Bwak Bwak Bwak Bwak." Camilla said. Miss Piggy translates, "She said, 'You'll be just fine, girl.' " Suddenly, Kermit bursted in through the girl-talk. "Its time, ladies. Lips is already down the isale." Kermit said.

Before Janice left with Floyd, she handed Delores a tissue. "Like here," Janice said quietly as she handed the tissue to her, "Just in case." Trumpet Girl nodded and watched the maid of honor leave with her boyfriend down the church isale. Dr.Teeth walks up to Delores. "You ready?" he asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Trumpet Girl did a quick nodd and wiped another tear. "Good, Good. We're on." he replied. Dr.Teeth took Delores's hand as the doors opened. Rowlf was playing a wedding beginning, (Ok...I don't really know any songs involving weddings. I JUST KNOW THE SONGS, NO TITLES!) Anyway, Lips looked at Delores and smiled at her. Zoot placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a wink. To tell you the truth, Lips was crying too. He was happy and nervous at the same time. He also had a tissue in his hand.

Delores handed the bouquet to Janice then held Lips' hands. They were cold, but it was worth it. As the two said their vows, Lips and Delores both felt a warm chill in their spines knowing how much they missed eachother. Plus they got warm! BONUS!

Sorry, I'll try to have more tomorrow! G-night!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Heres part two!

Delores looked at Lips teary-eyed. She had been waiting for this day to come and so did Lips. As the two said their vows, Janice and Zoot looked at their bandmates with pride. Zoot was especially proud for Lips, after all, he and him have been best friends forever, right? Duh! Anyway, Back to the Wedding.

"Do you Lips, take Delores as your wife?" the preacher asked. Lips nodded his head, "I d-do." he replied and wiped a tear from his cheek with a tissue. Then, the preacher turned to Delores. "And, do you Delores take Lips as your husband?"

"I do...."

"Then, by the power infested in me. Well almost." the preacher joked as everyone in the room started laughing softly. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride. While you two do that, I'm going on break." the preacher said as he threw the bible over the shoulder and left for the nearest exit. The crowd cheered for Lips and Trumpet Girl. They shared a slender kiss on the lips and they letted out the tears on eachother's shoulders, knowing how happy their new lives will be.

Rowlf played the Wedding March. Everyone watched as Lips carries Delores out by the enterance a few minutes later. Every Muppet threw purple and yellow flower petals at the new married couple. As Delores and Lips hoped onto the bus and drove off to the reception, everything made both Lips and Trumpet Girl happy as can be.

Up next, the RECEPTION!!!!!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Heres the Last part! The RECEPTION!!!

As Delores and Lips stepped inside the limo, they watched out the window to see all of the Muppets step into their cars. The other musicians rode the Electric Mayhem bus!

Poor Delores was tired, she laid her head on Lips' shoulder and he warned, "Don't mess up your hair, hon. The reception is just a few minutes away." So, Delores sat up and looked at him. She smiled proudly at her husband. Both Lips and Delores had a feeling their new lives as husband and wife, is going to be soooo sweet!

The reception took place at a ball/party room at a hotel just around the block from the church. As Lips and Trumpet Girl stepped into the room, everyone was cheering smiling for them. The trumpet couple exchanged looks and smiled. Lips took Delores's hand and led her to the dancefloor. Then, Delores looked at her boquet then looked at Janice, who was smiling for her. So, Delores stopped and walked up to Janice. "Here Jan, you can have it. My arms are kinda sore, I'm not going to throw it tonight."

"Like, you mean that...."

"Yeah. Lets just say you caught it. You can keep it."

Janice smiled at Delores and Delores smiled back. The two letted out a hug. "Oh, like, thanks Delores. You are fer sure rully the best. Now go on! Like, your husband is waiting" Janice insisted. Delores laughed. As she watched Trumpet Girl be with Lips, Janice inhaled the smell of the flowers on the bouqet, It smelled beautiful. It somehow smells like butterscotch.

As Lips and Delores danced to the song 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' by Elton John, Lips smiles at Trumpet Girl and says, "You know, I saw what you did with Janice. That was so....you know....nice of you to give her your bouqet." Trumpet Girl looks up at him. "Oh thanks," she replied, "it was nothing really." As the song ended, Delores and Lips, again, shared a kiss that lasted up to fifthteen seconds. Ha! I am being funny today!!!!

Anyway, back to the reception. "Delores, go talk to the girls for a minute or two. I'll be right back." Lips directed as he left to find the boys in the band.

When Lips returned, he was holding two trumpet cases. He approached to Delores, who was complaining to Miss Piggy on why Delores should've given the bouqet to her instead of Janice. "Ahem." Lips coughed to get his wife's attention. Delores turned to see Lips right behind her. "Oh hey, there you are. Where did you go?" Delores asked. Lips smiled and handed her one of the trumpet cases. "This is for you." Lips said, "Open it, It just might bring memories back to ya."

Delores smiled and opened the case and gasped at what she saw in that case. Inside was a golden trumpet. Similar to Lips's trumpet, but darker. It was Delores's old trumpet she played in the Muppet Show back then. "I found it in the attic in the Muppet Theater. Scooter and I were cleaning it out till' I saw it. I knew it meant so much to you to play the trumpet again, so I grabbed it and kept it until our wedding day" Lips explained. Delores had a huge smile on her face along with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Lips, honey, this is awsome! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Delores exclaimed as he grabbed Lips for a hug. As they letted go of eachother, Delores looked down to see Lips' trumpet case next to his feet. "I was kind of hoping we could, I dunno.....do a trumpet duet together. Do you wanna.....do it?" Lips offered. Delores was smiling, "Yes!" she squealed and handed Lips his trumpet case.

They headed onstage when Dr.Teeth announced, "Hey Hey! Now this is a very special number. Positivly perfect for tonight's wedding reception. Now ladies and gentlemen, here they are! They married trumpet couple, our trumpet player, Lips and our fellow female whatnot trumbone/trumpet player, Trumpet Girl....I mean.....Delores!" The crowd cheered as they saw Lips and Delores stand onstage with their trumpets held high. The cheering died down and the performers were ready to perform. They played a trumpet version of 'Breaking Free' from High School Musical. Lips played Troy's parts and Delores played Gabbriella's parts.

As the song ended, the whole band walked up to Lips and Trumpet Girl. "Brilliant Job, you two! A pleasent job well done." Dr.Teeth complimented. Floyd was jealous, "Man Teeth, thats what I was gonna say!" he said. "HE SAID! HE SAID! AHAHAHAHA!!!" Animal said, "CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!" "Thanks li'l buddy." Lips said as the two ruffled eachother's hair. As they stopped, Janice walked up to the two. "Oh wow, like, congrats guys! I fer sure love the trumpet duet you did. Rully groovy." she said in a good response. Delores smiled and hugged Janice. "Thank you." Delores said. Lips patted Janice on the back, as his resemblence of a 'Thanks'.

Zoot walked up to Lips, with a smile on his face. Lips had a smile on his face too. They gave eachother a tight, manly hug. "Congrats on getting hitched, man. So proud of you." Zoot said. Lips looked at Zoot curiously, "You've been proud of me? But, I haven't done anything on the Muppet Show." he said. Zoot chuckled, "I know. But you and I. We're best friends, Lips. Always has, always will. I'm always gonna be proud of you. You dig?" Zoot asked. Lips nodded his head. "I get it now, thanks man."

"Heh, no problem Lips."

A few hours later, the party ended. Lips and Delores decided to take the Electric Mayhem bus home. They didn't really like the limo anyway. Delores leaned her head on Lips' chest. "I don't really care about the hair." Delores said as she started to fall asleep. She and Lips were sore to the bone once they got home. Lips's arms and legs were sore from dancing and hugging, even his fingers were sore from the trumpet. Delores, however was sore more than Lips. Her jaws hurted from smiling, her legs hurted from dancing, her arms hurted from all of that hugging and her fingers hurted from the trumpet duet.

When they got home, Lips was about to carry Delores upstairs to his room, but Zoot stopped him before he even had her in his arms. "Don't worry Lips, I got her. I'll meet you upstairs in your room." Zoot offered. Lips a half frown/smile, his jaws were also hurting from all of the smiling. Lips walked out of the bus and waited until Zoot was the last one off, carrying Delores. They went upstairs up to a golden door, which was Lips' bedroom. Lips quickly changes into his pajamas and helped Zoot carry Delores to Lips' bed. The boys looked at Trumpet Girl. She was sleeping peacefully. "Ok, I'm goin' to bed," Zoot whispered, "Goodnight." "Night' ,Zoot." Lips whispered back. Zoot left quietly out of the room.

Lips climbed into bed next to Delores. She still had her wedding dress on, but they didn't care. Lips was happy and so was Delores. They've been waiting for their wedding day to come, it came, now they are happily married. Lips leaned to Delores and kissed her on the cheek. "Sweet dreams, Delores, sweet dreams." Lips said while nodding his head. He clicked the lights off and pulled Delores closer to him. He brought the blankets closer to their necks, which it made them feel warmer. Then Lips, fell asleep.

Happy Late Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!!!