Links To Muppet Clips And Episodes

Starlancer

Reaction score
We Should find clips and episodes on the internet and post them that be really cool,to be able to watch the videos, as far as legal rights i think it is ok as long as there r no charges and we give the credit to Disney and Muppet Studios.....:smile:

Starlancer

Reaction score
i dont mean to sound rude but try to put a more direct link then youtube.com

Starlancer

Reaction score
Star Wars And Muppets

For Example a link like this

Name:SW Muppet

Detail:stick_out_tongue:retty much it has Star Wars Characters,Luke Skywalker,C-3PO,R2-D2 and Chewbacca, some Muppets of course and a famous disney hit from Pinnocio(if thats how u spell it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzSGjLQrT_A

anathema

Reaction score
Starlancer said:
We Should find clips and episodes on the internet and post them that be really cool,to be able to watch the videos, as far as legal rights i think it is ok as long as there r no charges and we give the credit to Disney and Muppet Studios.....:smile:
It's not legal. End of story. By doing what you suggest, you are committing an act of copyright infringement.

YouTube (dumb name - where I live, calling someone a "tube" is rather offensive) is a lawsuit waiting to happen, I'm afraid.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I agree with Anathema. Plus, we allready have a youtube thread here, no reason for another one.

Starlancer

Reaction score
It is not illegal as long as we dont claim we did it and we are not charging anything and its only a link its not illigal look up the laws i just went to the U.S. law web page and its not infringement ,and how would they give anyone a lawsuit for a link? I suspect you guys were just guessing.Also i am not publicly showing such clips or episodes in a theater, reproducing them for sell or making a direct series building on top of the episodes or clips, so tell me whats so illegal about it?

:grouchy:

anathema

Reaction score
It is illegal, no matter what you might think, unless the copyright holder has given their permission.

Posting a link to someone else's illegal file is dubious at best; your original post advocated actually uploading clips yourself, which is copyright infringement.

tell me whats so illegal about it
Simple: you do not have permission to do this.