Muppetsdownunder
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2003
- Messages
- 2,288
- Reaction score
- 4
Hi everyone! I'm trying to get MuppetsDownunder.com back online whilst I have some time so to put in the links section I need some links, well I probably have enough links but I'm after buttons and banners to go on the links page.
If you have a site that is related to Muppets, Fraggles, Sesame, Henson, or Puppetry please send me your links and i will add your site to the links section along with buttons or banners associated with the site.
please send any to webmaster@(remove_this first)muppetsdownunder.com
Thanks!
from Paul
If you have a site that is related to Muppets, Fraggles, Sesame, Henson, or Puppetry please send me your links and i will add your site to the links section along with buttons or banners associated with the site.
please send any to webmaster@(remove_this first)muppetsdownunder.com
Thanks!
from Paul

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
