Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Such a pessimistic attitude will not be tolerated. :grr:
I'm not being "pessimistic", I'm being realistic. Look dude, I want the rest of the Muppet Show on DVD, just as much, if not than more than anyone else here. I'm an insane Muppets fanatic, and if you don't believe me, I'll proudly display my Muppets collection (which I have spent hundreds, probably more like thousands) including action figures, T shirts, busts, replicas and more. I'll also show you my Muppet tattoo on my shin (painful spot for a tattoo FYI). But still at this point, I think we can pretty much forget a DVD release. I honestly hope I'm wrong, but at this point, it seems unlikely.

gravy

Reaction score
They might release something new soon- because they just promoted their own 3 DVDs on Facebook, ''In Stores Now!''

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm not being "pessimistic", I'm being realistic. Look dude, I want the rest of the Muppet Show on DVD, just as much, if not than more than anyone else here. I'm an insane Muppets fanatic, and if you don't believe me, I'll proudly display my Muppets collection (which I have spent hundreds, probably more like thousands) including action figures, T shirts, busts, replicas and more. I'll also show you my Muppet tattoo on my shin (painful spot for a tattoo FYI). But still at this point, I think we can pretty much forget a DVD release. I honestly hope I'm wrong, but at this point, it seems unlikely.
Drop the pessimism anyway.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Come on y'all let's not argue, our country is in so much turmoil right now, that the least we could do here is not be hateful no matter how wrong we think someone else's oppion is.
It's ok for some fans (me included) to still have hope that season 4 and 5 will some how be realesed. It is also ok for others to say it's not going to happen. It dose not mean that one side is a better Muppet fan then the other. It's just a differance in oppions.

gravy

Reaction score
Come on y'all let's not argue, our country is in so much turmoil right now, that the least we could do here is not be hateful no matter how wrong we think someone else's oppion is.
It's ok for some fans (me included) to still have hope that season 4 and 5 will some how be realesed. It is also ok for others to say it's not going to happen. It dose not mean that one side is a better Muppet fan then the other. It's just a differance in oppions.
That has nothing to do with it. Let's just say, Season 4 and 5 will come out soon. Why wouldn't they? They're still online.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That has nothing to do with it. Let's just say, Season 4 and 5 will come out soon. Why wouldn't they? They're still online.
Now, obviously I don't work for Disney, so I could be wrong. The fact that they're starting to promote the first three seasons again could show us that they're going to release the last two in the foreseeable future. I don't actually know how far they got in terms of clearing the rights to songs and all that. But, at this point, unless they only plan to release a limited number of copies, I doubt this would even be very profitable anymore.
It's been years since season 1-3 came and DVDs are dying out, so it seems unlikely that this'll happen. If they are released, it'll most likely be on a streaming service. And in fact, i'd argue the fact that the episodes are still online and Disney hasn't taken them down for copyright shows that they probably don't have much hope to release them anytime soon.