Let's start speculating about the 2005 line up

Luke

Reaction score
Buttercup said:
If they make MahnaMahna and the Snowths, my life will be complete.
If Ken can swing the Britney Spears and ALF licenses so will mine ! :zany:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
lubbock lou's jug band!
Bobo
nekkid Robin (although I think that's a given)

plaid wearing muppet family christmas floyd and animal (maybe as "vacation") okay..probably not gonna happen...

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm...

My ALF custom is almost done...I personally hope they have NO intentions of making ALF cause whenever they do, my stuff looks more and more chumpy. Except for my Muppet Banana... That thing is dead on.
Palisades with Britney license... So what kinda variants could we expect??? Lingerie Britney???
Playboy Bunny Britney???
Mickey Mouse Show Britney???
The list goes on andon... Although the first two don't reallygel with Palisades general theme and style, they sure would SELL!!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Drinkin' and Smokin' Britney with tabloid photographer packin. The chase variant would be a special repainted tabloid photographer with a black eye and cigarrette burn on his face.

Girl-on-Girl Kiss Britney. Comes with exclusive Madonna packin with removable bag over her face (so you can block the ugly is you wish).

Future Britney. Britney comes dressed in ragged clothes, her hair is dirty and messed up, and she crying while watching her old music videos. Special packaging is a card board box with leaky roof. Includes the special future Britney issue of Swank magazie with nude photos of future Britney.

Inflataboob Britney. Watch Briney go from flat to full in seconds, just like in real life.

Lip Sync Britney. Watch Britney's mouth move to her music, but the lips don't match the words. That's the kind of attention to detail we all expect from Palisades (this is a slam against Britney's bad lip syncing, not Palisades).

There are many possible figures for Britney.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hey, here's another thought...

HOw about redoes of figs with either more articulation or unexpected... Like a Beaker with moving mouth (It doesn't have to move much, just a little to mouth "mememe") and with a neck that collapses into his chest, so just his nose and eyes are above the colalr. That would RULE>.. And if Ken really wanted to outdo himself on this Beaker, his hair could come off like in that "Hair RAISING tonic" skit.

Or GOnzo with articulation in his nose, so the second half of it (the crook) can be inverted, like when he gets punched in the nose and it gets all bent... Also a Gonzo that was attached to a rack to streetch his arms and legs would ROCK but would probably be more of an accessory...

Maybe that could be a whole Playset... Gonzo's whacky stunts with a flagpole, some bagpipes, a beaver... the list goes on and on... Although this would be more of an accessories pack.

Man are THESE some random thoughts... Sheesh, I need a cold shower.

Later.