Let's see your Whatnots

pixie2127

Reaction score

Hi everyone, this is my first time on here. I love everyone's creations!!. So, I'm adding my contribution. This is Prof. Stanley W. Humphries and Brad Willows. That's my son in the middle he's not a muppet...lol. We're going to be doing a little web series soon, so I'll keep everyone posted and look forward to everyone's feed back.
Also does anyone know of any good websites that might sell clothes or custom make clothes for whatnots? Thanks!!

DannyRWW

Reaction score

Hi everyone, this is my first time on here. I love everyone's creations!!. So, I'm adding my contribution. This is Prof. Stanley W. Humphries and Brad Willows. That's my son in the middle he's not a muppet...lol. We're going to be doing a little web series soon, so I'll keep everyone posted and look forward to everyone's feed back.
Also does anyone know of any good websites that might sell clothes or custom make clothes for whatnots? Thanks!!
SO if he's not a Muppet my guess is he's a muppet of a man...all kidding aside you can probably find some toddler clothes that would fit the what nots...18-24 months or a 2t usually works for me. Even better you can often find clothes at thrift stores like good will.

mo

Reaction score
wow those are awesome!