Let's see your Whatnots

bigwilly2000

Reaction score
That's awesome! Wish I'd thought of it when I got mine. Looks like you bought other eyes and noses too. Keeps them more like the original Whatnots. :wink:. :big_grin:

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Hello fellow Muppet Fans. I wanted to update share with you a photo I took yesterday of my current Muppet Whatnot collection. I have them all dressed as fans, fans of the Muppets, Star Wars and Superman. Enjoy!

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
Watnots look really cool but I ended up returning mine. I picked one up from Toys R Us and the nose was heavy and it was attachable with velcro so when you would open and close the mouth the Whatnots nose would slowly fall off. I think the one you make in person at the FAO Schwarz®store get their noses glued on. Plus the mouth was Really hard to open and close. Your hand would start to hurt after playing with it for 20 seconds. I don't know if the the more expensive $100 ones you order directly from the website are any different but the two Watnots that are offered at Toys R Us for about $65 are kinda disappointing. :frown: