Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I 'EIGHT THE SANDBOX'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(How'd it taste, Bert? **Trademark laugh**) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :wink::wink::wink::wink::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue:

cjd874

Reaction score
:attitude:: Kermit, I am still not pleased with the content of this thread. These comments remain as unintelligible, lowbrow, and vulgar as ever.
:smile:: Gosh Sam, I'm awfully sorry to hear that. I'll do the best I can to sort things out and to make it a bit more wholesome.
:attitude:: Thank you, I appreciate that. We cannot have any more of these scatterbrained WEIRDOS writing these FISHY posts! Not on my watch!
[Gonzo & Lew Zealand enter]
:concern:: Did somebody mention me just now?
:fishy:: Hello, Mr. the Eagle and Mr. the Frog! Oh, and hello Mr. the Great! I heard the word "fishy" and came running as fast as I could! Heehee!
:attitude: (frustrated): UGH. Once again, I find myself questioning the integrity of the people running this forum! [exits in disgust]
:fishy:: What's with him?
:concern:: Was it something we said, Kermit?
:smile:: Well guys, you just can't please everybody around here, y'know.
:concern:: Tell me about it! I've tried reciting the Gettysburg Address while riding a unicycle across a tightrope suspended above a fifty-gallon vat of applesauce and the audience booed me ALL THREE TIMES!

Dedicated to @Blue Frackle who really dug the first Muppet-themed snippet I wrote on this thread many months ago.
People, if you want more of these tidbits I can churn them out as long as people keep providing good content on this thread. Lemme know! They're short and sweet, and take only 15-20 minutes to write. :big_grin: