Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Please. She's definitely guilty of doing it in real life.

Am I right?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@Froggy Fool was at his company making muppets for Sesame Fans until:

*phone rings*

@Froggy Fool: Hello this is Company Of Fools how may I be of service?

@Old Thunder: FROGGY BABY SWEETY HONEY!!! I need you to host a children's birthday party and stuff at your company. I want the party to start at 5pm. No later than. Got it?

@Froggy Fool : Yes sir.... :rolleyes: (Can't he do it somewhere else?! Those brats will ruin my puppets!!!)

For the rest of the morning @Froggy Fool was getting decorations, food and beverages ready for the party at 5pm. By the time he was finished it was already 4pm.

@Froggy Fool : Oh my! The time flew! Well, doesn't matter I've got everything ready for the party!

It was 5pm and @Old Thunder and the children were at @Froggy Fool company. The children ran inside thus knocking down @Froggy Fool. The children wanted to hear a story first so @Old Thunder read the children "Moby Dick".

After @Old Thunder finished reading the story the children ran all over @Froggy Fool company and started touching his puppets.

@Froggy Fool : HEY! DON'T TOUCH THEM THEY'RE OFF LIMITS!!!!!

One of the kids started throwing food at @Froggy Fool. Then before you know it there was a HUGE food fight going on!

@Froggy Fool : Oh NOOOOO!!! My beautiful company!!! :cry:

Then there was trouble. One of the children, Patrick Star took most of the puppets and destroyed them by pouring gasoline and igniting a lighter which caused an explosion that nearly destroyed half of Company Of Fools!

@Froggy Fool : :mad: You've done it now!!! I'M GOING TO MURDER ALL OF YOU BRATS WITH MY FROG HANDS!!!!!!!!

Patrick Star: Does it come with a side of Mayonnaise?

@Froggy Fool:

@Froggy Fool called up his army of frogs with his frog caller and 100,000 showed up!

@Froggy Fool : FRONT AND CENTER!!! ANNIHILATE THESE BRATS SO I COULD EAT THEM FOR DINNER!!!!! MOVE OUT!!!!

@Old Thunder:

The children were being captured and drooled on. Including Patrick Star!

Patrick Star:

@Froggy Fool : Yes! Excellent job children! I will ENJOY my dinner!

All of the children were eatin. Except for @Old Thunder.

The next day Sesame Fans @ConsummateVs and @BlakeConor14 came over to the company and saw it was a disaster.

@Froggy Fool explained what happened and the three were joyfully cleaning up the mess. @ConsummateVs was doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk while @BlakeConor14 was watching football.

@Froggy Fool: NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL HAVE PARTIES IN MAH COMPANY AGAIN!!! :mad:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perfect, my friend.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
@Froggy Fool was at his company making muppets for Sesame Fans until:

*phone rings*

@Froggy Fool: Hello this is Company Of Fools how may I be of service?

@Old Thunder: FROGGY BABY SWEETY HONEY!!! I need you to host a children's birthday party and stuff at your company. I want the party to start at 5pm. No later than. Got it?

@Froggy Fool : Yes sir.... :rolleyes: (Can't he do it somewhere else?! Those brats will ruin my puppets!!!)

For the rest of the morning @Froggy Fool was getting decorations, food and beverages ready for the party at 5pm. By the time he was finished it was already 4pm.

@Froggy Fool : Oh my! The time flew! Well, doesn't matter I've got everything ready for the party!

It was 5pm and @Old Thunder and the children were at @Froggy Fool company. The children ran inside thus knocking down @Froggy Fool. The children wanted to hear a story first so @Old Thunder read the children "Moby Dick".

After @Old Thunder finished reading the story the children ran all over @Froggy Fool company and started touching his puppets.

@Froggy Fool : HEY! DON'T TOUCH THEM THEY'RE OFF LIMITS!!!!!

One of the kids started throwing food at @Froggy Fool. Then before you know it there was a HUGE food fight going on!

@Froggy Fool : Oh NOOOOO!!! My beautiful company!!! :cry:

Then there was trouble. One of the children, Patrick Star took most of the puppets and destroyed them by pouring gasoline and igniting a lighter which caused an explosion that nearly destroyed half of Company Of Fools!

@Froggy Fool : :mad: You've done it now!!! I'M GOING TO MURDER ALL OF YOU BRATS WITH MY FROG HANDS!!!!!!!!

Patrick Star: Does it come with a side of Mayonnaise?

@Froggy Fool:

@Froggy Fool called up his army of frogs with his frog caller and 100,000 showed up!

@Froggy Fool : FRONT AND CENTER!!! ANNIHILATE THESE BRATS SO I COULD EAT THEM FOR DINNER!!!!! MOVE OUT!!!!

@Old Thunder:

The children were being captured and drooled on. Including Patrick Star!

Patrick Star:

@Froggy Fool : Yes! Excellent job children! I will ENJOY my dinner!

All of the children were eatin. Except for @Old Thunder.

The next day Sesame Fans @ConsummateVs and @BlakeConor14 came over to the company and saw it was a disaster.

@Froggy Fool explained what happened and the three were joyfully cleaning up the mess. @ConsummateVs was doing the Michael Jackson moonwalk while @BlakeConor14 was watching football.

@Froggy Fool: NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL HAVE PARTIES IN MAH COMPANY AGAIN!!! :mad:

I’ll write the sequel in which froggy ******* dies.