Leavin' on a Jet Plane....

Manda:-D

Reaction score
That's right, ladies & gents, I am once again LEAVING! I'm flying to Texas tomorrow, and I'll be gone until Sunday! (C'mon, admit it....Yall will miss me!) Wish me luck, cuz I'm taking a plane, and I HATE flying. (Ernie, I'm trusating you w/the position of Second-In-Command while I'm gone. Be strong, be brave, and whatever you do, DON'T upset Sarah.) All right, guys, I'll see yall later!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey i live in texas. come on by to dallas and say "what's happening ryan?" or what's going on ryan or how's life ryan..etc..

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*grabs on to Manda's ankles*

YOU CAN'T GO...YOU JUST CAN'T!

*starts to growl*

where in Texas are you going?

Sarah

Natalie

Reaction score
Omg me too! I'm flying to Texas tomorrow too! And I hate flying too! Wow! Yeah, where in Texas are you going? And what will you go there to do? (If you can reply to this before you leave :wink: ) I'm sure you'll have fun whatever it is.

And to mess up your thread a tad by talking about myself: I'm going to be gone for a week, flying to Austin where my best friend lives and then we're going to drive down to South Padre Island and spend a week there. Just the two of us, it'll be awesome!

Well have fun and good luck!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you could always demand that the plane stop in Oklahoma and say HI!

I know ways to make a plane stop, but I don't know how advisible those are....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey natalie good luck with your trip and have fun! my brother just got back from south padre a few days ago. it's going to be really hot down there so stay cool.

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hot? oh yes.....very very hot....

Sarah *who hasn't been outside today.....and she's a state above TX*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
*who hasn't been outside today.....and she's a state above TX*
You saying your state is better than Texas? Well, of course it is! Your state is OK in my book! :wink: