Leave Frank alone

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
Dr. Teeth also said "Clap your hands!" in the "We Are Family" video (which was sorta irritating) that aired on the six-month anniversary and one-year anniversary of 9/11.
I remember that, that was cool, but why in the name of all that's Holy did they put Spongebob on that? He is the stupidest, crappiest, dumbest, most idiotic thing since Rugrats. I actually think John Kennedy is one the greatest newer performers, he did great in Kermit's Swamp Years with Blotch and Arnie the Alligator. And if I'm not mistaking, I think he performs DJ 1 from Animal Jam.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
John does a great job i didnt know he was in kermet samwp years (need to see it) i just wander how muppets get assinged to people does anyone know

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I don't remember SpongeBob, but I haven't watched the video in a while. But SpongeBob is the only good thing on the channel. I never watch Nickelodeon, but if I did it'd be only for SpongeBob. Though I do miss the days when I watched "Hey Arnold!"...and "Rugrats."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
I don't remember SpongeBob, but I haven't watched the video in a while. But SpongeBob is the only good thing on the channel. I never watch Nickelodeon, but if I did it'd be only for SpongeBob. Though I do miss the days when I watched "Hey Arnold!"...and "Rugrats."
As for me, the only time when I watch Nickelodeon is when Sundays they have the return of Aaahh Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, and the greatest Nicktoon of them all: Rocko's Modern Life. And to answer dwayne's question, I believe whoever is in charge of the movie, gives the muppeteers to audition for the new characters and picks which one is best, either that or they just assign them to a certain muppeteer and that's that. :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love Spongebob. The perfect balance of off the wall humor tempered with a little bit of sweetness. The spirit of Spongebob reminds me a little of the Muppets. Lots of fun - some bite your lip humor, but it never hurts anybody. A life affirming bunch of characters that underneath their collective neurosis really love each other.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
the greatest Nicktoon of them all: Rocko's Modern Life.
Ahh! How can I forget "Rocko?" MAN I miss that show.

Ha, I used the big three punctuation marks: !, ?, and .

ANYWAY...Well said about SpongeBob, Frogboy. They don't remind me of the Muppets (whose shows and movies I have not seen in nearly three months), but it is a cool show. Never watch it, but I like it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok ok can we please stop talking about that stupid sungebob he makes me sick and is nothing like the muppets or if you love soungbob so much then make a website about him but not on here thanks :halo: :grouchy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Please refrain from telling other members what they can and can't post. All opinions, as long as they are respectful, are welcome on this form. We may be getting a little off topic here, but the Spongebob development began with your statment in the first place. You can't fault other members for commenting on it. We are a family of many opinions here.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
so sorry frogboy i just get mad when people say somthing that does evn go with the muppets like in my eyes songbob is like the muppets it bugs me . the muppets are the muppet sorry but that what i thnk i did not mean anything bad by it forgive me please if you dont i will fall :attitude: im an american :big_grin: alright :grouchy: go away