Least Favourite Muppets?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
A lot of these have been started about things like "Best Muppet" and "Best Muppet Episode?" But what, may I ask, are your LEAST favourite muppets? At the minute I can't think of any, but if someone wants to start posting to this and jog my memory, that would be stupendously fab!!

:smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
Even my least favorite Muppets have one or two qualities that I like, so there's really not a Muppet that I hate.

Never was a big Miss Piggy fan. But she still cracks me up.

Can't say I'm much of an Elmo fan either. He's great in small doses, but a World and a movie later, and it's a bit much.

--Klonoa

Pug Lover

Reaction score
My least favourite muppet would be :concern: .I just find him pathetic.He seems to go about things the wrong way.His crush on :mad: is pretty pathtetic too.She makes it perfectly claer that she has no interest in him whatsoever,but it doesn't seem to sink into him.

Whatever

Reaction score
I don't really dislike any Muppet, but I guess my least favorite would be Piggy. It really surprised me when I realized that, but there you are. We're totally opposites, anyway.

Whatever

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
My least favourite muppet would be :concern: .I just find him pathetic.He seems to go about things the wrong way.His crush on :mad: is pretty pathtetic too.She makes it perfectly claer that she has no interest in him whatsoever,but it doesn't seem to sink into him.
He doesn't mean it seriously. He knows his true love is Camilla.

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
I never was a big Oscar the Grouch fan. I can't believe I'm saying that, but out of every muppet that doesn't already star in their own movie, he's the only one I wouldn't really want to watch.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Also, sometimes the way Treelo talks on Bear in the Big Blue House gets kind of annoying.

When Muppets Tonight was on TV, I didn't really get into the Johnny Fiama and Sal sketches. But I think I need to watch them again since I don't remember them as well.

I really didn't like Clifford as the announcer on that show either. I think Clifford looks like a catfish.

--Klonoa

Frogster

Reaction score
Kermit. No, I'm just kidding! I don't like Andy, Randy, Clifford...Just about everyone on MT except for the original cast, Pepe and Johnny. I also cannot STAND Elmo!!! I do have to agree with the person who said that Gonzo was their least favorite due to the fact that, in the past decade, he has changed too much and, along with Rizzo, has taken the spot away from some of the other characters and replacing the duo of Kermit and Fozzie, or Kermit and Piggy. No offense, Dave and Steve, but it's supposed to be the Frog and the Pig, or the Frog and the Bear. Not the Whatever and the Rat. Sorry, just my opinion. He really was awesome to watch on the Muppet Show, but he kind of lost his zany attitude. For instance, in the Carol Burnett Episode, backstage, Kermit wanders if anyone will go onstage next and act, so naturally, Gonzo shows up, does his little maniacle laugh, and says he'll do it, but he needs a typewriter. Kermit says he doesn't have one, so Gonzo says he'll use a cow! That's the Gonzo I knew. My point is, I don't think Gonzo was supposed to grow up. He was supposed to stay Gonzo. :concern:

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
I don't really HATE any Muppets. Elmo had potential, but Sesame Workshop put him on absolute overkill. I don't blame the character.

But there is one Muppet that I'm just not fellin' as Randy Jackson would say. You'll hate me for it. You'll think I'm stupid and ignorant and everything. But here goes.

I'm not getting Pepe. :rolleyes: All good Muppets have a personality. Pepe-where's yours? Yeah, he has a funny voice. Yeah, that ballet dance was too great. But what happened to his character after Muppets Tonight? Breaking into show business? I guess once everyone started liking him, it was broken. What now? Was he doing it for the money? Is that why he left the Muppets for Bitterman? But if he's greedy, why'd he go back? Maybe he's just not THAT greedy. All these questions I have-where's the answers?