Last movie you watched

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Jesus Camp: For our "Religion in America" class. The people in that documentary make me sick.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I just watched Avatar on TV. The visuals were really beautiful but for some reason, it just couldn't enchant me. But I didn't think it was as overrated as Titanic.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just watched Avatar on TV. The visuals were really beautiful but for some reason, it just couldn't enchant me. But I didn't think it was as overrated as Titanic.
Avatar is your typical "use special effects to cover up a mediocre storyline."

I used to like Titanic and I still think the drowning scenes are very effective, but the characters are little better than cardboard, lol.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
That's kind of what I felt about it. But, oh well, it's not like we can't watch movies with a good storyline :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

I used to like Titanic and I still think the drowning scenes are very effective, but the characters are little better than cardboard, lol.
Best description of Titanic ever :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Thank goodness for that! Of course it would be nice to see one of those in the theaters once and awhile too. Hehe :wink:
I agree to this. It would be such a great feeling to sit in the theater, a cola in hand and eating nachos with salsa, and seeing the rerelease of an old movie, like, I dunno, The Wizard of Oz. Plus, it would be kind of neat if I could add a movie ticket that has the name of an old movie to my collection :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree to this. It would be such a great feeling to sit in the theater, a cola in hand and eating nachos with salsa, and seeing the rerelease of an old movie, like, I dunno, The Wizard of Oz. Plus, it would be kind of neat if I could add a movie ticket that has the name of an old movie to my collection :big_grin:
Totally agree, I actually did get to see Casablanca on the big screen recently. It was amazing watching it with a group with everyone laughing at all the right moments and all (plus as you say having the snacks at hand, lol).