Last movie you watched

Pork

Reaction score
Frozen in ice...Gonzo smashes...Rizzo - I suppose I should thank you for that. Gonzo - Your welcome

wes

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Light the lamp not the rat
Pork said:
Frozen in ice...Gonzo smashes...Rizzo - I suppose I should thank you for that. Gonzo - Your welcome
HHAHHAAAHAHAHAHA..ahh their all great I love that movie just think how great it would have been with the creative Genius of Jim.

But any way I watched The Muppet Movie last night Superb, perfect and still funny. Kermit was really funy in this movie it was great!!:smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking today, "You know, the one thread we don't have on the forum is the 'What was the last movie you watched thread'" and was about to create one, but I thought I better check to make sure there wasn't one, and sure enough, there is! So if no one minds, I'll bump it up instead!

So, what was the last movie I watched? Hmm, I believe it was Up (you know, the Pixar movie). Yeah, I've been wanting to check it out since it came out, but never got around to it. But it really is a terrific movie. It's also a very funny movie; I laughed a ton in it.

I think I'm going to watch another movie tonight. I'll have to post about it when I'm done watching it.

unclematt

Reaction score
The last movie I watched was Grizzly Man. It was a very well done documentary.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Watching Dumbo right now, before that, The Lion King 2, before that, My Neighbor Totoro, all with my Son.

The wife and I watched In Time the other night, and The Secret World of Arrietty at the theatre last weekend (even though I've got the region-free DVD w/subtitles at home, lol. Big-time Miyazaki & Ghibli fan. :big_grin: ).

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Slackbot

Reaction score
My mother and I watched Memento together. The next day we had quite a spirited discussion about what was actually happening.

unclematt

Reaction score
Just watched Hey Boo: Harper Lee & To Kill a Mockingbird. Another wonderful documentary.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh yeah, my Son and I watched that the other day too, him for the first time. He loved it, of course! :wink: