Large Palisades Collection For Sale

MadMoose

Reaction score
Hi, all! Just to be up front, I'm new on the forum and am a big muppet fan. However, my larger purpose is in trying to sell my best friend's extremely large collection of Palisades figures and sets for his family. He passed away in 2020. He and I collected books, games and toys together for almost 40 years. I was not as much into the toys as he was, so he amassed quite a collection of muppet stuff. I've been primarily dealing with his book collection (7000+), and am FINALLY getting around to looking at the toys. He was a massive muppet fan. He had close to two hundred Palisades toys, including multiple copies/variants of the figures, Muppet poly busts from WETA, playsets (including the backstage set), and the White Tux Rowlf figure from the 2003 Toy Fair.

I have hesitated posting on this forum, because I wasn't sure what the policy was on selling/advertising items. I have tried to contact one of the mods to verify the policy and did not hear from them. If I am violating the policy, or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I apologize and will remove the post if necessary. I want to do this right, so that I can do it right by my friend's family.

I have a complete list of the individual items and a few other non-muppet toys available, as well as pictures of the muppet items, but I certainly didn't want to post those ahead of knowing the policy. If someone could clarify things for me and let me know if I am in the right place, that would be great.

Thanks ahead of time for any help, and I hope at least that I can connect with other muppet fans.

VanMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, all! Just to be up front, I'm new on the forum and am a big muppet fan. However, my larger purpose is in trying to sell my best friend's extremely large collection of Palisades figures and sets for his family. He passed away in 2020. He and I collected books, games and toys together for almost 40 years. I was not as much into the toys as he was, so he amassed quite a collection of muppet stuff. I've been primarily dealing with his book collection (7000+), and am FINALLY getting around to looking at the toys. He was a massive muppet fan. He had close to two hundred Palisades toys, including multiple copies/variants of the figures, Muppet poly busts from WETA, playsets (including the backstage set), and the White Tux Rowlf figure from the 2003 Toy Fair.

I have hesitated posting on this forum, because I wasn't sure what the policy was on selling/advertising items. I have tried to contact one of the mods to verify the policy and did not hear from them. If I am violating the policy, or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I apologize and will remove the post if necessary. I want to do this right, so that I can do it right by my friend's family.

I have a complete list of the individual items and a few other non-muppet toys available, as well as pictures of the muppet items, but I certainly didn't want to post those ahead of knowing the policy. If someone could clarify things for me and let me know if I am in the right place, that would be great.

Thanks ahead of time for any help, and I hope at least that I can connect with other muppet fans.
Did you wind up selling? I have a small Palisades figures collection to sell and was curious.