Lamb Chop's Play Along

SesameStreetFan

Reaction score
Does anyone remember this series that was on PBS from 1992-1997? I really loved it, and it was the only show I ever watched on PBS other than Sesame Street. I was disapointed in 1997 when they changed the format and changed the name to Charlie Horse's music pizza. It was ever more of a shame when Shari Lewis died of cancer a year later at age 65. I loved the ending song "This is the song that doesn't end" I saw it on youtube recenlty and it brought back a lot of good memories. Who else loved this show?

salemfan

Reaction score
My sister used to love the show! Neat plays on words, "Hush Puppy" "Charlie Horse."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember that show, but I much prefered The Charley Horse Music Pizza.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Love and miss that show... Lamb Chop was so funny... and I love saying 'Hush Puppy' while mimicking 'his' voice lol

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds cool! I remmber Lamb Chop and I miss Shari Lewis. :frown:
Was it ever released on video? Cause a few months ago I remember coming across a Lamp Chop something video.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I loved Lamp Chops Play Along. And my father remembered watching the old show as a kid. I was always impressed with Shari Lewis' puppet talents. Did anyone ever see when she guest starred on The Nanny with Lampchop? That was great!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I used to watch this on Disney Channel!! It was so cute, I loved it!!

:sing: This is the song that doesn't end...

SillyRed

Reaction score
Disney channel aired the Fries home video program, Lamb Chop's Sing Along Play Along before The show came on PBS.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to whatch that show from the start to the end, and Musical Pizza as well. But I'm a big fan of all her work.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I know! Me, too!! I made a thread of her entitled "Lamb Chop!" not too long ago. I have an old stuffed animal of LC in my room. I was about 3 years old when I got it. I am 13 going on 14!! 10 years!!!