Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

lady piggy

Reaction score
Hi everyone , this thread is dedicated to my qeen, miss piggy. I just adore drawing her. Alot these drawings will be of her strikeing a sexy or fears pose. What do yall expect ? she is a model after all :wink:. Any way i hope you all enjoy, also feel free to be honest .lots of love ,lady piggy .<3

Misskermie

Reaction score
You know what I really like about your art? You always give her such marvelous outfits that I can see her wear in real life. Such as this sailors uniform. :smile:

More please!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Genuine Model pose. Eat your heart out Tyra Banks. :stick_out_tongue:

I also enjoy how her glasses turned out.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Charming dear. I'll pop back in after my writing group tonight and give descripts unless someone beats me to the punch...er, description.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hi everyone , this thread is dedicated to my qeen, miss piggy. I just adore drawing her. Alot these drawings will be of her strikeing a sexy or fears pose. What do yall expect ? she is a model after all :wink:. Any way i hope you all enjoy, also feel free to be honest .lots of love ,lady piggy .<3
Durn the torpedoes! Full steam ahead! Miss Piggy is dressed to catch the eye of any sailor, but of course we know she's hoping to attract the attention of one particular water-friendly amphibian. Her hair is long and blond and falling in soft curls past her shoulders. She is wearing a darling little sailor hat with an anchor on the top. Not quite a yachting cap--no bill (although I'm sure she paid plenty!) and not quite a Gilligan's Island cap, but definitely nautical. She is wearing a white top with a blue sailor collar that ends just below her bustline, showing her midriff. The sailor color ties in a knot in the middle, drawing subtle attention to her not-so-subtle charms, and there are two (Count them--two!) lines of white piping trim around the edge of the collar. The sleeves are slightly poufy and end in a white cuff just above her elbows. Her hands are daringly bare. She is wearing a pair of white shorts that are masquerading as a bikini bottom, set off with a blue belt snugged around the dipping waistband. They come about a hands-width below her belly button (which is not pierced, hennaed or tattoed). She is sitting with her knees crossed on...maybe the side of a sailboat? It's hard to say for sure, but it is draped in a red-white-and-blue flag of some sort. Piggy is wearing white sling-pumps, so-called because, instead of completely encasing her feet, they have a sling-back. Anchors Away!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Sine miss k asked sooo nicely here :smile: Also i would like
to name this "before wonderpig"
Artists note. I just love how her glasses came out
You know--if I didn't know better, I'd swear this was a picture of WonderPig! As it is, it is just a picture of Miss Piggy who is tres chic in her outfit, as always. Her hair is long and windblown, and she is wearing a pair of knee-high suede boots that are wrinkly, with pointed toes. She is standing in a demure pose that seems to say, "Oh! I wish Wonder Pig were here to save us all!" It looks as though she is in an art gallery, and one hand is holding the edge of an empty easel. Could a famous piece of art have been stolen? Oh! If only Wonder Pig were here! Piggy's is wearing a wool coat with very large raglan sleeves that look to be open under the arms, and the coat is tied with a same-fabric belt around her waist. The coat has a sort of cape-like feel to it--but how silly! Piggy would never wear a cape! Wonder Pig wears a cape! My--I can't imagine how I keep mixing them up! Piggy is also wearing a stylish pair of glasses with very large, very fashionable square frames. Her eyes are beautiful behind them.

Bridget

Reaction score
Haha, Lady you just had to create a thread for Miss Piggy. (I always sensed that you had a true passion for drawing her!) Anyways, you art is very eye-catching and very chic. I appreciate and respect how you view Piggy as I model, because I definitely agree!

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
I love all your artwork, it's always so classy and sexy at the same time, a hard thing to pull off. Great job!