KSY appearances?

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
What are the reasons why you liked the film and would you recommend it to others and their children??
I just thought it was a good cute li'l children's film. When I go home for Christmas, I'll make sure my youngest cousins watch it. While I still have my childlike wonder intact, I don't know if I can judge quality by a current child's standards. I know my little cousins like Winnie the Pooh and when I do some human beatboxing, but that's it. So, yeah, I would recomend it.

Sh.

wolfy

Reaction score
Actually, many members have done write-ups of their idea of the movie and given it X-number of Kermits ratings.

My personal opinion is on there. I gave it a 3 Kermit rating out of 5 because it wasn't quite up to what I have come to expect from the Muppet people, but I am going to be watching it again.

My oldest wasn't too keen on the show, but my younger child was. Their ages are 17 and 9, so there is a difference in what tastes they have, and how they interpret the program. My oldest thought that it wasn't up to par for the Henson Company, while my youngest liked it because it was a Muppet movie, and he wants to see it again.

I stated that I would be purchasing the DVD for two reasons: I'm an avid Muppet fan, and because I am really hoping that the outtakes that were shown on Starz! are going to be on the DVD. If the outtakes are on there, along with commentary or anything else with the movie, it will be worth the price of the DVD. The outtakes shown on Starz! were hilarious and rated a 10 out of 5 Kermits from me.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on movies, books and all things in life. Anyone who didn't get to see the show can read about it here on Muppet Central (Phillip has a nice place for the reviews), or they can watch the movie.

Opinions on things like this are a bit like voting...if you don't experience it, you really can't complain about what is right or wrong about whatever the issues are. Also, everyone is entitled to one, and no one has a right to say that they are right or wrong for choosing the way they do.

--wolfy--
(who will now stand back and face the firing squad)

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Re: to Jackie

Originally posted by Sir Didymus
Jeeeeez Jackie! You have a lot of posts! Lol!

Didymus
You must salute when speaking to a "Senior' officer!

LOL, congrats to Jackie.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Struble
I just thought it was a good cute li'l children's film. When I go home for Christmas, I'll make sure my youngest cousins watch it. While I still have my childlike wonder intact, I don't know if I can judge quality by a current child's standards. I know my little cousins like Winnie the Pooh and when I do some human beatboxing, but that's it. So, yeah, I would recomend it.

Sh.
I hope your youngest cousins don't start attacking each other with sharp objects or don't suddenly have the urge to dissect a small animal.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score

I hope your youngest cousins don't start attacking each other with sharp objects or don't suddenly have the urge to dissect a small animal.
Or become very bad actors in a Muppet movie. LOL

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Or start saying "froggy pants," which is by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard in a Muppet movie...

-Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
Or become very bad actors in a Muppet movie. LOL

I'm not sure the acting could have been any worse than it was.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
I'm not sure the acting could have been any worse than it was.
I don't know, ever seen the movie "Glitter".

LOL

I think there was a "Froggy Pants" in that one.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
I don't know, ever seen the movie "Glitter".

LOL

I think there was a "Froggy Pants" in that one.

I steered myself far clear of Glitter.