Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
radionate said:
I second what the good Uncle says
Just to stick up for those who have less than 100 posts...we are not necessarily unreliable!! But I do understand your sentiment

Remember that oh-so relevant line from the Wizard of Oz:

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?" :wink:
:wink:

matleo

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob said:
Just to stick up for those who have less than 100 posts...we are not necessarily unreliable!! But I do understand your sentiment

For those who don't post over at palisades, if you check franknolly's profile, you'll see that he has the AIM handle, "coachmcguirk". To me, that's interesting becasue there is a member over at the Palisades board who goes by the monnikor of 'coachmcguirk", has not filled in any profile info, and has only posted 3 times (all of which are in a thread asking when Koozebane Kermit is going to arrive at target). Furthermore, said indiviual has not posted over at Palisades that they have seen the figure. Don't get too excited here gang.

--Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Not that I don't beleave the word of others, but I allways look for a review at MWC to know if a certain figure I want is out.

beaker

Reaction score
Um yeah, I dont like to say the word liar...but yeah. Went to Target, nada zip. I guess look for mid August now. poo. Oh well, it means every month there will be cool Muppet figures to look forward to.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
matleo said:
For those who don't post over at palisades, if you check franknolly's profile, you'll see that he has the AIM handle, "coachmcguirk". To me, that's interesting becasue there is a member over at the Palisades board who goes by the monnikor of 'coachmcguirk", has not filled in any profile info, and has only posted 3 times (all of which are in a thread asking when Koozebane Kermit is going to arrive at target). Furthermore, said indiviual has not posted over at Palisades that they have seen the figure. Don't get too excited here gang.

--Matt
Well, see...then I think FranknOlly (or coach) is a great example of those who meet the criteria of my quote! :big_grin:

matleo

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Not that I don't beleave the word of others, but I allways look for a review at MWC to know if a certain figure I want is out.
that'sa good rule of thumb, Chris. I find I do the same ting whenever there's 'really cool" Mupopet news. until I hear it from Phil, Danny, or other reliable source, I try not to get too excited.

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
matleo said:
that'sa good rule of thumb, Chris. I find I do the same ting whenever there's 'really cool" Mupopet news. until I hear it from Phil, Danny, or other reliable source, I try not to get too excited.

--Matt
You forgot Warrick^_^

matleo

Reaction score
beaker said:
You forgot Warrick^_^

LOL!! Yes, you're right. Although I was actually thinkign of him when I said "other reliable source". but you're right when it comes to "reliability" and "Muppet news" Warrick is the UBER-source!! :crazy:

tomahawk

Reaction score
There is a Koozebane Kermit on E-bay and people over at Palisades are finding Muppets at Target. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!