Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Drtooth

Reaction score
When will Kermit and seires 4 appear? WHen the *&^%$ who runs the toy department gets sucked into a ^&%$ Airplane jet engine!!!

Have you seen the stuff clogging up thier toyaisle? Power Rangers? ^&&%%!!!! :boo: :sleep: :grouchy: :mad: :frown: that's 5!!

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
When will Kermit and seires 4 appear? WHen the *&^%$ who runs the toy department gets sucked into a ^&%$ Airplane jet engine!!!

Have you seen the stuff clogging up thier toyaisle? Power Rangers? ^&&%%!!!! :boo: :sleep: :grouchy: :mad: :frown: that's 5!!
Its horrible...power rangers, heman, harry potter, hulk...W**???
ITS RETARDED Target has em at the wherehouse, but is refusing to put em out...freaking idiots. Why the heck cant Palisades sell em to us? Total BS....grrr...

Walker Boh

Reaction score
franknolly said:
Heres a post from the Pailisades message board about Kermit

Well, if I remember correctly Ken said that only the bigger Targets (3 or more isles of action figures) will carry Muppets series four. But, most of the Target haven't even put the figures on pegs.

I don't know about any of you, but I've never seen a target with more than 2 aisles of action figures.
I think they meant three shelves ... each aisle is two shelves (one on each side).

radionate

Reaction score
That's correct. It would be what we would consider and aisle and a half.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
franknolly said:
He has landed!
So, franknolly, what region are you representing? Or as the kids say "representin"?

I'm guessing from your post that Koozebane Kermit is out on the shelves in your area.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
franknolly said:
He has landed!
Thanks for the info, you didnt have to go to that much detail though. A little less info next time may be easier to read! :excited:

zootsuit

Reaction score
We don't all have the time to read a novel.lol.Just a friendly roast.But is that what you meant? Is he here? cause if so wooo :crazy: hoo

uncleduke

Reaction score
Hate to sound like a cynic -
but this is (at least) the third time someone with fewer than 100 posts has claimed to find this.
I, for one, will believe it when I see a scan of the sales reciept.