Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

beaker

Reaction score
Total BS...I say we just have Ken or someone from Palisades sell em to us via ebay or the collector's club...hmm, where'd I put Ken's email...:wink:

Its obvious the figures are made and packaged, w**?
grrrr >__<

Also, supposedly Messed Up Chef is available at UK stores? Hmmm...

franknolly

Reaction score
Revolt!!!

WE MUST REVOLT! We will all descend upon the target stores and FIND the Koozbane Kermit. They are packaged! They are probably shipped to the stores. What are they doing? Just sitting in the back!? Any ideas people?

beaker

Reaction score
Exactly...see we know they are shipped, boxed, have their little SKU numbers...WHERE ARE THEY? I dont think we should wait til sept, or even aug...nopers...we want em now. Anyone in the 'know' know?

radionate

Reaction score
Target, like most retailers, often only "reset" their departments a few times a year.

In basic terms, this means rearranging the department to make room for new product.

Hence why the figures won't be out for awhile.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
radionate said:
Target, like most retailers, often only "reset" their departments a few times a year.

In basic terms, this means rearranging the department to make room for new product.

Hence why the figures won't be out for awhile.
Soooo, they DO have them...they're just sitting in the stock room? Maybe if we ask reeeeeal nice, wear skimpy clothes, and give 'em big, wet kisses we can get our Koozebane Kermit's sooner than later! :flirt:

beaker

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob said:
Soooo, they DO have them...they're just sitting in the stock room? Maybe if we ask reeeeeal nice, wear skimpy clothes, and give 'em big, wet kisses we can get our Koozebane Kermit's sooner than later! :flirt:
Well, if anyone can find out the real skinny(sorry, I aint going back to that wretched Palisades forum) on this situation please post here. If these truly are out of the factory and ready, I find it highly aggregious and lame they are just going to sit on these. Grrrr! >__<;;

Luke

Reaction score
Target have all their Palisades stock in their main warehouse - what Matleo said is right, there are rumors Target won't be putting any of their Muppet figure stuff out till August, maybe even September.

On the good news front at least that means people who can't afford S4 now will be able to save their money and find them easily still in a few months time.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Luke said:
On the good news front at least that means people who can't afford S4 now will be able to save their money and find them easily still in a few months time.
That is actually quite a good idea, it means you dont need to rush! I dont even have my series 4 yet, I usually get them 1 at a time anyway, I havent missed out yet because they arent popular here, the muppets arent even popular. I had better get a move on though, I think the new blue packaging is attracting a few more buyers here so I had better get a move on, if they run out in Electronics Boutique, I would find it hard to get them, I doubt they will ever get them in Target stores here, I dont know if they are connected to the US stores or not but I doubt they are.

from,
Paul :smile:

franknolly

Reaction score
Odd news

Heres a post from the Pailisades message board about Kermit

Well, if I remember correctly Ken said that only the bigger Targets (3 or more isles of action figures) will carry Muppets series four. But, most of the Target haven't even put the figures on pegs.

I don't know about any of you, but I've never seen a target with more than 2 aisles of action figures.