Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

beaker

Reaction score
Ok...now that S4 is at the stores now, first sign Koozebane Kermit is appearing on Target shleves, post here! Sooo cant wait for that one!

franknolly

Reaction score
Important!

This is an important thread people! Everyone wants a Koozbane Kermit! So, if you see him make sure you post. We are going to need all eyes open to make sure we are all happy!

beaker

Reaction score
franknolly said:
This is an important thread people! Everyone wants a Koozbane Kermit! So, if you see him make sure you post. We are going to need all eyes open to make sure we are all happy!
Well I'm going to Target today...I'll let ya folks know. Between this and SDCC Chef, I'm very excited about this month's Muppet stuff!
(tho its gonna be hard to top June's JB's and Series 4 figures^_^)

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I've heard from a few fellow Star Wars collectors that Target will be resetting their toy sections shortly after the 4th of July weekend! :smile: I certainly hope this comes true! When they reset, they should be putting out the new figures, or at the very least, making room for them

kermiefan

Reaction score
I can't wait!!! Hopefully they will get it soon! Now, Target will have the other S4 figures as well, right?

radionate

Reaction score
Someone who works at Target posted at the Palisades board (I think it was the Palisades board) that Kermit and the rest of the line won't be showing up until around the 3rd week of July, but most likely they won't be up and out until August.

It doesn't hurt to check from time to time, but it looks like it will be awhile yet.

matleo

Reaction score
beaker said:
ACK! Say it aint so! :frown:

it's so. and it gets worse. there is another post there that says possibly even Sept. beofre we see them. We'll see what happens.

--Matt

franknolly

Reaction score
good lord

matleo said:
it's so. and it gets worse. there is another post there that says possibly even Sept. beofre we see them. We'll see what happens.

--Matt
Good LORD! Target doesn't know what they are doing!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You guys should think yourselves lucky you know you will get koozebane kermit eventually. I would be quite surprised if it makes it into any store here in Australia, especially Target, I dont think the Australian Target and US Target are connected, just the same name. It would be nice if they had the muppets figures there though!

from,
Paul :smile: