Kids explore tide pools - anyone remember?

relaxing

Reaction score
There was a short involving kids exploring tide pools by the sea. Or maybe it was just the beach? It was a gray day and they find different things, like a dried up glove!

Anyone remember this? I was hoping I could find it on youtube, but no luck so far!

The dialogue went:

"I like to find things that get washed up on the shore.
I like seaweed, shells, and crabs.
I like the sound of walking on the sand after a storm.
You can see your footprints in the sand.
The birds leave their footprints, too."

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I actually do remember this! Wow...haven't thought about it in a long time though.
I'd love to see this bit again.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There was a short involving kids exploring tide pools by the sea. Or maybe it was just the beach? It was a gray day and they find different things, like a dried up glove!

Anyone remember this? I was hoping I could find it on youtube, but no luck so far!

The dialogue went:

"I like to find things that get washed up on the shore.
I like seaweed, shells, and crabs.
I like the sound of walking on the sand after a storm.
You can see your footprints in the sand.
The birds leave their footprints, too."

Actually it was just 1 kids and it was a pretty sunny day at the time this was filmed.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
yes, i remember this--the coast looks like maine, so i could always relate as a kid (proper beaches have more rocks than sand). ah, and the good news is that you CAN see it again, as sw has posted here on their video player.

relaxing

Reaction score
Actually it was just 1 kids and it was a pretty sunny day at the time this was filmed.
Aha! I suspected my memory was slightly mixed up after all these years. (I think there was a 3-2-1 Contact! episode about tide pools.)

I suppose I'll just have to hope it makes it to youtube or DVD...

relaxing

Reaction score
yes, i remember this--the coast looks like maine, so i could always relate as a kid (proper beaches have more rocks than sand). ah, and the good news is that you CAN see it again, as sw has posted here on their video player.
THANK YOU!

oh it's as good as I remembered!

I grew up far from the ocean, so all the beach clips fascinated me as a child.

Thank you!

Puppatoons

Reaction score
..and did the kid kinda talk wid a stubbed ubb node sort of voice, like he had a cold or bad adenoid problem? I totally remember this, anyway.

Puppatoons

Reaction score
Well, gosh..I didn't mean to be objectionable; it was one of the things that stood out about it to me--that the kid sounded as if he had a terribly stuffed-up nose, if I'm thinking of the same film.