Kickstart a Puppet Movie!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score

theSHE124

Reaction score
Rather adult content, but still, from skimming through the clips, I can tell you guys are well-experienced in puppet performing. And oh! did you built them yourself, Jivepuppet?? Not bad, they're all very functional. :cool: I like how y'all are embracing the uniqueness of the upcoming HEAD; I bet you'll have fans that would want those character models (or at least their disembodied heads like in that trailer! :eek:). I see you're currently halfway to reaching the min, so good luck, Elmwood Pro.s!

Luke kun

Reaction score
Will any puppets on this site's "Puppets for Sale" section be used?

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
They are! One of the incentives was for 8 of the puppets used in the film. But no one donated for that amount! So we'll still have them after the movies is done. BUT we did make our goal! Thanks to anyone who helped!!!
The puppets that were goiing to be part of that incentive might end up on Etsy after the film is done, and has had a few screenings. We also had an incentive t get a a custom portrait puppet made, and then used in our next film, then sent to the person who donated that about too.

theSHE124

Reaction score
:sleep:...hmm--huh? Haven't heard from you for a while. I'm nowhere near you guys, but on behalf on Puppetry itself, I congratulate y'all for the achievement. Wish you well on your premiere!:super: