zns
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2002
- Messages
- 1,607
- Reaction score
- 216
I'm just curious about this. Knowing that because many people call Elmo's popularity too much of a good thing, or just plain overexposed, what has Kevin Clash said about all of this? I love Elmo very much and think it is wonderful how he has kept the show fresh
wisdom: although in all honesty, Big Bird is my #1 favorite Sesame character, but Elmo's in the list too). But has Kevin ever responded to the criticism? I just hope that what I am asking about isn't to hurtful to some people
. Kevin is truly a great Muppeteer, but I would like to know his response.
wisdom: although in all honesty, Big Bird is my #1 favorite Sesame character, but Elmo's in the list too). But has Kevin ever responded to the criticism? I just hope that what I am asking about isn't to hurtful to some people
. Kevin is truly a great Muppeteer, but I would like to know his response.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+