Kevin Clash quote

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
I'm doing a project on Kevin for school for Black History Month, and one of the requirements is a quote from the person. Any suggestions?

Hubert

Reaction score
Nothing comes to me off the top of my head, but have you read "My Life as a Furry Red Monster"? I'm sure you'd find plenty of material to use in there.
Yeah, My Life as a Furry Red Monster probably would be a good place to look. That reminds me, I have that book that I bought at a yard sale, but I still haven't read it yet. I'll have to read it soon. (I'm so behind in my Muppet book reading. I still have Street Gang to finish, that book, some books from the new movie, a Muppet Kids book, and some Muppet comic books to read. Plus I need to get a copy of Joseph Bailey's book.)

Alvin

Reaction score
If you can somehow...you ought to see Being Elmo...very inspiring and has alot of what Kevin went through to get to where he is today.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I had seen it and that film was great!
Not only there are thing that I seen and hear before and other I had never seen or hear before.

mo

Reaction score
"I've found that children keep there imaginations a lot longer
than there parents think they do parents are concerned that is kids
see that a person operates a puppet an illusion will be shattered. But i think kids see it as just the people who carry their friends around"

-kevin clash.