Kermit's favorite female guest stars

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Over the course of TMS,there were quite a few female guest stars whom Kermit seemed to bond and appear quite affectionate with.Here are some of the guest stars I recall being in that situation:
Sandy Duncan
Florence Henderson
Connie Stevens
Juliet Prowse
Julie Andrews
Lynn Redgrave
Helen Reddy
Liza Minelli
Linda Ronstadt
Melissa Manchester
Joan Baez
Deborah Harry
Kermit's relationship with Julie Andrews actually goes back to the early days of Sesame Street.There was even a SS TV special titled"Julie On Sesame Street"back in 1973. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
And if anyone here has listened to the Kermit Unpigged album, or else heard All I Have to do is Dream on MC Radio, you'll know that even years after she was on the show Kermit and Linda Ronstadt still have a bit of a "thing" for each other :wink:

-Kim

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
wasnt there one when piggy said her and kermit were gonna get married then she got fierd?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I know my favorite guest star from the Muppet Show was Raquel Welch for obvious reasons! I'll let you folks guess on those.....

ryan

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I know my favorite guest star from the Muppet Show was Raquel Welch for obvious reasons! I'll let you folks guess on those.....

ryan

I SECOND THAT SHE IS STILL ATTRACTIVE AS A OLDER WOMEN

P

Philip Kippel

Pug Lover said:
Over the course of TMS,there were quite a few female guest stars whom Kermit seemed to bond and appear quite affectionate with.Here are some of the guest stars I recall being in that situation:
Sandy Duncan
Florence Henderson
Connie Stevens
Juliet Prowse
Julie Andrews
Lynn Redgrave
Helen Reddy
Liza Minelli
Linda Ronstadt
Melissa Manchester
Joan Baez
Deborah Harry
Kermit's relationship with Julie Andrews actually goes back to the early days of Sesame Street.There was even a SS TV special titled"Julie On Sesame Street"back in 1973. :smile:
Add Loretta Swit to that list.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
I saw the Loretta Switt episode, I second who says she is his favorite female guest start. She is the only that has substituted Piggy!!!

P

Philip Kippel

Now, add Ruth Buzzi and Lena Horne to the list too.