Kermit the Frog and Pepe at HMV Oxford Circus London.

KingR76

Reaction score
YES!

Thats right, next Wednesday Kermit and Pepe will be at HMV Oxford Circus London next Wednesday to celebrate the release of the "Muppets" on DVD/BluRay.

To tell you that I am freakin excited over this is an extreeme understatement.

To think that I'll be meeting Steve Whitmire again AND KERMIT THE FROG!!!!!!!! KERMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Permission to explode in an almighty lfash of happiness! YAAAAAAAAAY :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Now I know why I haven't gotten an answer to my fan letter yet! Kermit isn't even in the United States right now! Lol! Have fun though!!! I wish I was in the UK!!

KingR76

Reaction score
Am already deleting oodles of Pictures and Videos off my iphone to make sure I have enough room for next week.

I may have freaked people out on my Facebook and Twitter with my excitedment with this. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I swear the next Muppet event that's being held in the States I'm going!!! Man your so lucky please do tell us in detail everything when you go!!!! Take video as well if you can!!! You guys even have more merchandise then us right now in your UK Disney stores!!! So not fair! I wish I had a travel by map feature right now. XP

RC1979

Reaction score
Next muppet event with the muppets, I'm going only if it's in this county.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
So who's going to this then??

You need to queue at hmv from 9am to get a wrist band to allow to join the queue to maybe meet them from 1pm onwards! Due to time restraints there is no guarantee that you will see them??
I live over 200 miles away so I'm not sure if I should make the journey or not!??

Anyone any ideas or thoughts!?

Chris

markit

Reaction score
I'm in!!!!! :smile: My brother works at HMV in London, so gonna have to a word with him to swing some passes for me :smile: