Kermit Skywalker

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Those are SOOOO flippin' cool-lookin'!!!!! I ESPECIALLY like the Princess Piggy!!! ....I would LOVE to see a Dirth Nader, if you ever decide to make one!!!! (Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase????? :halo: )

WiGgY

Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to make either of these customs so that you could actually move the figures joints?

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Awesome job on that Kermit!! I also plan on doing Dirth Nader when I get the chance. And Wiggy, the shoulder and head joints still do move on the Piggy I made, just not the elbows or waist.
-Artie

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's so cool!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: i give it five zoots!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, i'd give it more but 5's the limit;-)Dog.

camax

Reaction score
That is a figure to be proud of as a first custom! Holy cow. I don't think I'd be brave enough to work on customs. Your Kermit looks very accurate to the Muppet Magazine, and if Ken is crazy on it, good work indeed!

FlyingMonkey

Reaction score
Cool custom!

One suggestion though. Shouldn't he have a green lightsaber? :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow!

That is great! One queation, though. Can he still move with that on? If so, I think you deserve an award!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyingMonkey
Cool custom!

This is the Star Wars Episode III Spoiler figure, which shows Kermit thinking he destroyed Obi-Wan and stole his lightsaber, not knowing that Obi-Wan actually made it to Tatooine. Kermit = Young Dirth Nader?

(Queue evil music.)

Tony

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyingMonkey
Cool custom!

No, no, no, no, no...Luke had a BLUE saber in Star Wars. It belonged to Anakin originally. After Luke lost his in his first duel with Vader, he made himself the spiffy green one.

STAR WARS GEEK and lovin' it...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Ah ya beat me to it Ken! :smile:

To answer another question: He can't really move. His legs have slighty more limited movement, but not much, and the sculpey is so brittle I didnt want to try moving his arms (his hands are also superglued together to give him the better hand holding look.

I need to stock up on some extra figures now!

I want to make Derth Nader and Princess Piggy, but also want to make Fozziebacca, Rowlfie Wan Kenobi, Crazy Harry Solo, The Dr Reebo Band (the Electric Mayhem in Max Reebo Band form), when he is released either a Yoda the King Prawn (ala Pepe) or Rizzo Jedi Master (ala Rizzo as Yoda)... Ah, so many figures, so little time

I think next time I better use colored sculpey, instead of paint. I think it could end up looking better that way