Kermit On UK TV - Now !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Do you know if they will be on any more News channels ?

Thanks

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Warrick,

If you just record either Sky News or News 24 at the start of the next hour they'll probably repeat the interview clips over and over each hour into tommorow morning. The News24 clip is the same one as the realvideo link i posted.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

im wathcing now there is also clips iof him singing on ITN NEws.

Is it the Jamie Theakston interview or a new one?

Thanks

Luke

Reaction score
The singing one must be a new interview. In the Jamie interview Kermit is sitting beside a lake - it wasn't part of the Blue Peter thing - it was shown in the programme after that.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke

Hey,
i was tying fast so i could get back to the TV.

I ment clips of him in the Finale singing.

So the Jamie theakston one was in the 'Party in the Palace' show ?

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

I just got the Sky News one, He came on right after Sclub7.

Was the other one different ?

ITN News just has clips of the Finale.
So now i need the catch the Jamie Theakston thing and BBC News inerview !

See ya

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I saw it and taped the whole show too:smile:, it was fab not to mention the fireworks:eek:

Did you spot Steve started a beard (spelling?) ?

MuppetDanny

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Danny,

Hey,
watch BBC News and Sky News now, you can catch the Clips being repeated every hour !

I got the small Interview of Kermit from Sky News talking about him living in the Pond of the Palace when he is over here in the UK.
And a clip of him interupting the BBC News Reporter saying that there was not only Humans there, But Frogs also!

If you got the Jamie Theakston Interview Then can we include that in the Trade Danny ?

See ya

statnwaldorf

Reaction score
We realised that fans not in the UK, and a few of those who are, would probably not have had the opportunity to see the concert so to give you all a taster of the concert and to see Steve Whitmire and Kermit's part in it we have (very quickly) put together a couple of pages on Kermitage.com of screen shots and information detailing the bits that Kermit appeared in.

www.kermitage.com/html/kermitjubliee/kermitjubliee.html

The concert was a very prestigious event and also a very historical one which will be remembered by those who saw it for a very long time. Thousands of people attended the concert and 1 million people watched it outside of the palace on big screens. An estimated 200 million people watched it around the world live on TV. It was great that Kermit (and Steve) could be part of it.

Hope you enjoy the pages!

Michael & Mar.