Kermit on Larry King 50 Years Special

Beauregard

Reaction score
I miss so much by not paying attention...Vic and Prawnie on Yahoo, eh? Wait...that's beside the point.

Thanks for the discription of the best bits, Count. Kermit sounds like he was on form, funny and thoughtfull.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. There were other parts I liked and a bit of format change between the two hours of the special. The second hour started coming in faster than the first... But at least there were a few fleeting instances of the frog intermixed with the other guests.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I thought this was an entertaining, well-put together special. I especially enjoyed the various clips (I still remember that crazy Brando interview!)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Darn it, I was going to tape that, and then I forgot all about it.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
VCR ALERT: May 5th, This Saturday it is RE-AIRING at whatever time Larry King Live comes on near you. Its on CNN. So if you missed it, watch it, or tape it, or eat it, but it wouldnt take that great.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
oop, lol you beet me to the post BL :stick_out_tongue: but yeah i seen an add for it this morning when dad had it on CNN starts @ 9pm. i got my tape already! :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And I'm sorry to say, I'm losing whatever residual nostalgic-based affection I had for the frog
I understand what you're saying. I've felt the same way before. That's why I mainly concentrate on the older projects. That's what I fell in love with in the first place, that's what inspires me. I don't think any one person is to blame for the recent troubles. I admire everyone involved for continuing. But The Muppets were classic, they can't be easily repeated. :smile:

And you know, who knows what might happen a few years down the road. :smile: