Kermit on JHM

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Kermit the Frog (Steve W.) menchend on Jim Hill Meadia.com about Eisner here... **Mickey supposedly sank over $10,000 into putting together that show for the N.F.F.C.'s annual convention. They built an ornate set. Disney brought in singers, dancers and characters from the theme parks. They even hired Steve Whitmire - the veteran Muppeteer who now performs Kermit the Frog - to provide entertainment for the closing evening's banquet.** link: http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles/showarticle.php?ID=1062

this this true? :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
No idea, it's Jim Hill so it's anybodys guess. Interesting how he has turned on Roy Disney, i thought he was behind all that before. LOL!

McFraggle

Reaction score
Luke said:
No idea, it's Jim Hill so it's anybodys guess. Interesting how he has turned on Roy Disney, i thought he was behind all that before. LOL!
Oh how times change. :big_grin: LOL!

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
I'd like to see Jim Hill debate Bill O'Reilly about conspiracy theories and geo political affairs.

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
I'd like to see Jim Hill debate Bill O'Reilly about conspiracy theories and geo political affairs.
Well you can put me down for a ticket, two even!