Reaction score
Kermit is on the Fox News Channel on Hannity and Colmes right now!! :smile:

~Missy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Missy,

What happened? We missed it. Give us details of the appearance if you can.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I saw it on the 3am repeat last night. It was pretty interesting. They discussed Kermit's political views, his views of President Bush, etc. They also asked him who his favorite character on Sesame Street was, to which he replied after stating that he doesn't want to play favorites, that he liked Big Bird. They asked him why Big Bird never gets any older. His answer was "... magic... and refeathering." They tried to get him to sign an autograph, but as Kermit so aptly said "I can't even hold the pen!" So they tried to get him to sign with his mouth, and that didn't work either. So he promised to sign one after the show, as long as they promised not to put it on the air.

Greg

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, I recorded it on its first airing. It was about five minutes long.

Gonzoid247

Reaction score
Rather interesting they'd have Kermit on when just a few months ago, Bill O'Reilly was calling for an end to tax dollars supporting public broadcasting. :mad:

agger_rob

Reaction score
Gonzoid247 said:
Rather interesting they'd have Kermit on when just a few months ago, Bill O'Reilly was calling for an end to tax dollars supporting public broadcasting. :mad:
Hannity and Colmes are a different show from Bill O'Reilly. They may be on the same channel, but they are still allowed to have different view points. And O'Reilly wasn't calling for a complete end to public supported broadcasting, just opinion based performances, like Bill Moyers. He specifically said that shows like Sesame Street and Mister Rodgers still deserved public funding.

agger_rob

Reaction score
Gonzoid247 said:
You have listened to Hannity's radio show, haven't you?
This isn't really the place for a political debate. If you would like to continue this, feel free to email me.