Kermit honored as Grand Marshall at Michigan State

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
ok I think we've now found the source of the problem...heheh
hmm actuly it could be the other guys where better cause of there heights. *shruggs*
When I auditioned for Fozzie (I'm 5'7") the guy who did Kermit (Terry) couldn't have been more than 5'4"-5'5".

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
When I auditioned for Fozzie (I'm 5'7") the guy who did Kermit (Terry) couldn't have been more than 5'4"-5'5".
yep yep it's all wrong you gotta hire tall people like me i'm 6'2" and can do tuns of voices. I'm just kidding though.
I really do think they should start an entire new show though with a new cast of characters much like the jim henson hours muppet tv.

Marky

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
yep yep it's all wrong you gotta hire tall people like me i'm 6'2" and can do tuns of voices. I'm just kidding though.
I really do think they should start an entire new show though with a new cast of characters much like the jim henson hours muppet tv.
You mean the Jim Henson company should do that? If so, I agree. Not Disney, though.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Marky said:
You mean the Jim Henson company should do that? If so, I agree. Not Disney, though.
Well thats what henson is doing but..yea I'd like to see the core muppet performers do a brand new muppet show with another cast of characters also and for the love of sweet baby jesus bring back Digit and Leon!! :eek: :embarrassed: