Kermit 2004 Hallmark Ornament

Camellia

Reaction score
Hallmark Kermit

hi,
some Hallmark stores will reserve things for you. Just call ahead or email the city you're visiting and ask them. Ours in Lacey, Wash. will. They had 2 left :smile:

have fun!
Camellia

visit our Muppet Store
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Its probably not worth phoning them just for that from Australia though, i could email them but im not really sure what shops are around where we will be staying.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yeah i seen it! It looks really cool and im also lookin forward for the Nightmare before Christmas Jack one also! :excited: :smile: :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Indeed! Kermit and Jack Skellington are the ones I want most. The Chewbacca one is good too, but I'd rather get the frog or the dead guy....

Klonoa

Reaction score
I'll get Kermit and Herbie the Love Bug. One of my little brothers will most definitely get Skellington.

The "Here Comes Santa" series had it's last ornament last year. I have every single one of those, but now I don't have anything particular to collect.

--Klonoa
They need to make some Pac-Man ornaments.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
so whats the copyright on this frog? :confused: is it still copyrighted (c) Henson or what. just wonderin thats all :big_grin:

Kye

Reaction score
I just picked up my ornament today! It does look great, however, nothing can compare to the Limited edition ones that I got a Macy's in NYC a few years ago! Some may be available on ebay. I have seen them pop up a few times! :smile: