Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Other things I liked...

I'm liking the pairing of Darci and Harrison.

Posted by Aunt Ru:
"“Come out and cut a rug with me while your phone’s updating!” Harrison pleaded. “C’mon—when am I ever going to get a chance like this to get my picture in the tabloids?”
Famous last words. You should be more careful what you wish for, cause you're about to get it, and all the crud that comes with it Danny-boy.

For some reason I have the impression that Kristen and Stacy are more or less on the same street-sense level as Piggy, with Darci and Trudy a rung lower, but that's just my thoughts after continuous readings of this opus.

The line about Piggy knowing the effect she has on the males of the species... Will once again recommend watching the very few and far between cartoons from Animaniacs starring one Minerva Mink.

That's all for now, please, post more when possible. :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
The fact that this story was on the second page of fan fiction troubled me :wink:

Hope you can post more soon and that Kermit and Piggy can FINALLY be reunited in NYC!:flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This fell off to Page 2? Must be all the dratted little threads that are either spamfics I had to get rid of.

Anyhew... If next chapter opens on Saturday, that's one day closer to Kermit and Piggy getting together. Sure hope they do get together again, again. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Gee, I sure miss the awesomeness that is KG. *Waits for another chapter to be posted. Maybe there'll be some good news for Kermit this time around.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I hope Kermit and Piggy can be reunited soon. Or at least get closer to being reunited. :wink:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Bringing this back to the first page where it belongs!! Hope we see some updates soon!! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... As far as I know, the authoress is hard at work on the next chapter. It might include something involving the Mutations... Or not, I'm not entirely sure. It might also have a scene involving :concern: and :shifty: at that guys night out mentioned a few chapters back. The only way we'll know fer sure is once the chapter's been posted.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Awww...y'all are super for being so patient. I hope to post the next installment tonight or tomorrow.

In the meantime, I thought you guys would enjoy the following.

Believe it or not, I do run spell check, and it apparently keeps a record of all the things that I think are words that Spellcheck doesnt think are words. Yesterday, it asked me if I wanted to send Word my list of accumulated words that I kept that Word did not recognize, to see if Word wanted to consider (and possibly adopt) any of them.

The list made me laugh out loud--I hope it makes you laugh, too. Here it is:

Moi
He wished he was there and could put his arms around her, tell her everything would be alright.
Strathers
A hint, Sweetie--give me hint so I don't bumble around and say the wrong thing.
"Sorry, Howard.
vous
and when Fleet showed up he left."
Bobo
fanboy
Of course, she had been thinking of leaving--had been wanting to go home and get away.
Keyboards
Jonesy
jeez-louis
gonna
gotta
"Mmm
pignapper
Harve
awhack
note--Countie
Kermie
fudgecake
wo-
sooo
Moishe's
Moishes's
Moishe
coupla
Still, he'd moved pretty quick for a guy who wasn't worried, and left Rory to finish his toilette in peace.
Benatar
ain't
"Whatdya
There is swill in the kitchen, masquerading as coffee.
rully
"Oh, like, Teeth," said Janice, "you like rully are rocking those anti-oxidents!"
"Mus-ic
Ludo
Ing
Dorcus
"--soooo
eyeshadow
blu-ray
dvds
trenchcoat
Gonzo's
Rowlf's
The
CometomeSweetieIneedyouIneedyouIneedyou
boo-hoo
There is swill in the kitchen, masquerading as coffee
boo-hoo
Ru
froggy
I
Er
Jolalene
Rowlf
Slinker
Malichi
Rowlfie
askin'
Awww
'em
Pepe
MCing
"Er
improv
Beakie
me
mee
Meep
hellooo
"Um..." the whatever began.
mee
mee
mee
"Beakie's
danish
patootie
Foo
I'd like to know what's coming up, wouldn't you?
Did he need to warn Kermit off exploding into a diatribe that would bring the budget crashing to its knees?
ol
fooey
joe
Hellooo
It wasn't nothing, and she knew that.
Kerm's
hi-yahed
waaay
I'm pretty sure he's not going to be wearing those cuff links again any time soon.
snazzied
spartan
Besides, he was only going to run a half-dozen errands before stopping by the studio, and it would
She was no longer glaring at him, but was looking down and plucking at the hem of her sweater.
Superamphibian
"Naw
slamtastically
hightops
l'amour

Sadly, I decided that WORD is not QUITE ready for some of my words....

Posting soon--I promise!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... That reminds me that as part of my screenreader program, there are certain words or names that it doesn't pronounce the way I think they should be pronounced, so I have to play around with the spelling in JAWS' Dictionary Manager file to get them to sound close enough. Looking forward to whenever you post Ru. :wink: