Ken or someone, help me figure out what this one item is from the Chef Kitchen

John Steffens

Reaction score
I hate to start a thread, just for this one simple thing but, maybe other people are having a hard time figuring this out as well.

what is this Chef kitchen item.....

it's a small white square shape except for a little tabd that doesn't quite make it a complete square shape.

Flat on one end and the reverse side is hollow

What is this????:confused:

GREAT PLAYSET!!!

Luke

Reaction score
It's an :-

ICE CUBE TRAY

LOL - This is a question asked about a thousand times over at Palisades, they either need a FAQ for it or a big sticky label on the blasted thing !

:eek:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Great question! I got my kitchen set yesterday and wondered the same thing. Thanks Luke for your insight.

Palisades really went all out on this one. What a great playset.

John Steffens

Reaction score
OMG!!!

I can't believe it.
For the life of me, I sat there thinking and thinking and decifering what on earth it could be, and it's an ice cube tray.

Out of curiosity, why not make it like a reg ice cube tray?
like the muffin cookware?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by John Steffens
Out of curiosity, why not make it like a reg ice cube tray?
It's a Ken thing - as in a lot of his more aloof designs sometimes it's better not to question "Why ?" but to think "Why not ?"

:stick_out_tongue:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I guess I should amend that answer. Not a tray, per se, but a holder of ice that your ice maker drops ice into. I know I know...the darnd fridge really needs a water hook up and the ability to actually MAKE ice. We'll try to do better on the next one!:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Ah - well Ken, in the UK we don't have Ice Makers, we just stand outside in the cold for five minutes and then scrape ourselves down when we come back in.

:eek:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
THAT gave me a mental image I'm trying VERY, VERY hard to get out of my head now, Luke.