Kathy G. on Sesame Street

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
D'SNOWTH: WOuldn't it be fun to actually see that? I mean come on, Kathy's great at singing and dancing!

COURAGE-BAGGE: The goat-dance wasn't technically a dance.

D'SNOWTH: Okay, well don't forget the time she did the flamenco...

COURAGE-BAGGE: She just stood there snapping her fingers in the air and shaking her butt.

D'SNOWTH: But don't forget she sang on Getting Along Famously

COURAGE-BAGGE: Oh yeah that was awesome!!!

D'SNOWTH: So was the goat dance and the flamenco!

COURAGE-BAGGE: Yeah!
You're talking to yourself aren't you here Snowthy? Courage-bagge is your username on your KGZ forum isn't it?

But I'm digressing (laughs) what I want to say is Well done Snowthy. Courage-bagge you should be proud of what your alter-ego has written:smile: :big_grin:

Just one suggestion buddy. Do you think there could be an epilogue where everybody on Sesame Street says Good -bye to Kathy as she departs to go home and Thank you to her for helping to save the pageant today?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Courage-bagge is your username on your KGZ forum isn't it?
Courage-Bagge is my username just about everywhere. I'm just D'Snowth here because I wanted a muppety name here. Besides, more people have remembered me as a D'Snowth here more than a Courage-Bagge.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Courage-Bagge is my username just about everywhere. I'm just D'Snowth here because I wanted a muppety name here. Besides, more people have remembered me as a D'Snowth here more than a Courage-Bagge.
That's fair enough Snowthy.
But BTW what do you personally think about my suggestion for an epilogue to your story? If you don't want to write it that's alright mate. I was only suggesting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
But BTW what do you personally think about my suggestion for an epilogue to your story? If you don't want to write it that's alright mate. I was only suggesting.
I felt it wasn't really necessary. I mean all Sesame Street stories kinda end that way.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Do they really? Well it's been so long since I've regularly watched Sesame Street that I never thought about it like that.
But I do so love the story and I'm sure Kathy will too. I think you should give her a copy if your meeting with her works out Snowthy.:wink: